Is a 2 WL ratio respectable for solo play?

#11JVel91Posted 2/9/2013 1:15:59 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
If you play solo I wouldn't even worry about W/L.

---
EMS
#12sticky_white100Posted 2/9/2013 1:23:48 PM
I have a 1.98 win loss ratio playing by myself in all my games and yes most of the time I do have to carry my team. I almost always only use the support killstreaks to help them and they still die to enemies even when a vsat is up (I almost exclusively play TDM).
---
"When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all."
#13Crack_FoxPosted 2/9/2013 1:26:16 PM
I have a 2 and i play solo 80% of the time.
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#14OrlandoMagicianPosted 2/9/2013 1:59:05 PM
If you're legit by not dashing too often, a 2 W/L is very respectable lucky. If it's bad it means next to nothing unless you play SnD and/or ffa reguarly.
#15ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/9/2013 2:02:27 PM
OrlandoMagician posted...
If you're legit by not dashing too often, a 2 W/L is very respectable lucky. If it's bad it means next to nothing unless you play SnD and/or ffa reguarly.

You do realize you get a loss for dashboarding, right? That's the #1 way to spot a dashboarder...very high K/D, but a ****ty W/L. You can argue that they might play solo a lot, but I'm talking about W/L being below 1. They either a) dashboard, b)cherry-pick lobbies and leave whenever they go up against someone good, or c)don't play the objective at all. In any of those cases, their K/D becomes illlegitimate.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#16Hitman_67Posted 2/9/2013 2:27:42 PM
I've got a 2.60+ W/L Ratio from playing FFA, i've been told its good so i guess yeah it is respectable.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#17ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/9/2013 2:38:34 PM
Hitman_67 posted...
I've got a 2.60+ W/L Ratio from playing FFA, i've been told its good so i guess yeah it is respectable.

No offense but that doesn't really count, lol. You only have to come in the top 3 to get a win in FFA. It's harder to carry a team of randoms in Domination/Hardpoint/etc than it is to just place in the top 3 of an FFA match.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#18Hitman_67Posted 2/9/2013 2:53:19 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Hitman_67 posted...

No offense but that doesn't really count, lol. You only have to come in the top 3 to get a win in FFA. It's harder to carry a team of randoms in Domination/Hardpoint/etc than it is to just place in the top 3 of an FFA match.

I only come in first sorry to burst your bubble. So it means more than when you come in 3rd.
Plus since when did they count coming in 2nd/3rd place a win? Haha. I never heard of that till now.

I mean you got a point, playing with a group of randoms like yourself is indeed annoying. But even then i don't have to much of an issue. I get pissed when i have triple score/kills than anyone on my team where the other team has people that are decent. But the win or near win is rewarding enough.

I can still play decent and never play in a party.
I don't have a mic so i can't talk which only backs my reason why i play solo. I just hate playing with randoms and prefer everyone to be my enemy. Lord Takahashi has enough wins in 1st place to not worry about W/L Ratio anyways.

Hell, i've even done 1v6 matches in Ops/MW2 just to prove a point. Teams imo, just slow you down.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out