I like people who act like killing in TDM is an "objective."

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I like people who act like killing in TDM is an "objective."
2 years ago#11
HarryHedgehog posted...
But what is the point of TDM then, if not to kill the other team?

An objective is planting a bomb or capturing something. TDM is for people who can't handle understanding spawns, when to push forward, when to hold back, etc etc. They can just sit in a window camping the entire game and do just fine.
2 years ago#12
__redxiii__ posted...
HarryHedgehog posted...

An objective is planting a bomb or capturing something. TDM is for people who can't handle understanding spawns, when to push forward, when to hold back, etc etc. They can just sit in a window camping the entire game and do just fine.

Nah this is more fun for KC. More rage because who camps there?
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
2 years ago#13
__redxiii__ posted...
HarryHedgehog posted...

Killing is the objective in TDM and I think you got that spawn thing backwards...
2 years ago#14
DutchZombie posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
HarryHedgehog posted...

Killing is the objective in TDM and I think you got that spawn thing backwards...

No not really, understanding spawns is crucial in games like Hardpoint or DOM. When you see someone crying about "bad spawns" and you ask them what modes they play they always say TDM or KC.
2 years ago#15
__redxiii__ posted...
DutchZombie posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
HarryHedgehog posted...

No not really, understanding spawns is crucial in games like Hardpoint or DOM. When you see someone crying about "bad spawns" and you ask them what modes they play they always say TDM or KC.

But you know where they spawn in Dom. And TDM spawns are pretty easy to guess anyway.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
2 years ago#16
mission accomplished by the troll lol
2 years ago#17
I like feeding trolls, it gives them a purpose.

Plus, it's a discussion, so why shouldn't I put my two cents in?
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
2 years ago#18
It's all about sabotage. If you want a challenge, play it. There's no time for quick scoping and bs. Just str8 up skill an knowing how to outsmart the enemy. If you camp, I laugh at you and go around.
---
White 2 FC: 2667 1094 4948
2 years ago#19
austingl posted...
It's all about sabotage. If you want a challenge, play it. There's no time for quick scoping and bs. Just str8 up skill an knowing how to outsmart the enemy. If you camp, I laugh at you and go around.

Sabotage game type? That was my favorite but they took it out of this game.
2 years ago#20

Oh, you mean TDM with a bomb in the middle?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I like people who act like killing in TDM is an "objective."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived