Crossbow double kill

#1ScottYarmelPosted 2/9/2013 5:04:44 PM
Any advice on this? I didn't think it would be much of a problem and I would get it on my way to the bloodthirsty and now it is the only thing i need. I've been in sticks and stones for awhile now and it seems like my crossbows kills are really close back to back and it just won't give it to me.

I also scanned around using the search bar. A guy in one topic said it gave it to you automatically if you get an impact kill with the tribolt in core and I've done that a few times and it didn't work. Also I tried the old get a gun kill pull out the bow and stick someone (how I got my SMAW gold) and that also failed.

Recently i've been in SS and trying to stick someone then hawk someone else before the bolt blows up but no luck so far.

Any advice would be appreciated.

P.S. Rainbow Dash is best pony.
#2travmankPosted 2/9/2013 5:22:34 PM
a car
---
SUBSCRIBE to my Gaming Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BroD0k
#3Skystrike70Posted 2/9/2013 6:19:48 PM
travmank posted...
a car

Lol was going to say this. Shoot it at a car in Noobtown where a (you guessed it) noob is probably walking by every 20 seconds.
---
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
#4ScottYarmel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:48:29 PM
lol i actually took a break after i posted this and got it in my very next game back with just straight up shooting. I did get hawked in the face by the guy I killed that actually gave me the camo if i was a split second slower i'd still be cursing out my screen