Would you say Die Rise is Better, Worse Or Equal as tranzit in fun factor?

#11Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/10/2013 8:02:01 AM
The amount of bad in this topic is mind boggling.

"Waaahhhh the lava hurts!!"

So stay out of it.

"Waaaahhhh TranZit is too easy on solo!!"

Lmao KAY. Sliquifier can one shot entire waves in the 50s and 60s. Oh yea, and there's a guaranteed max ammo every 5 rounds. Die Rise is the epitome of easy.

On topic: TranZit was and is more fun than Die Rise. More train spots, less of a hassle to get stuff done early on, etc. People probably STILL whine about the bank/buying all perks on Round 1, even though Die Rise lets you build the trap, get the wonder weapon, AND turn the power one in wave 1. Then by the end of the first crawler round, you have 4k and 3 perks. The f***?
#12KabtheMentatPosted 2/10/2013 8:10:43 AM
I like Tranzit, but Die Rise is much better. I like that the PaP machine is much easier to get solo. On Tranzit it's a pain in the ass.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#13Bonezy_BPosted 2/10/2013 8:35:32 AM
its a lot more fun than tranzit... it seems more like a real zombies map instead of 5 tiny maps glued together with an annoying bus ride!
#14krazykiwikidPosted 2/10/2013 10:30:32 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

So stay out of it.

Lmao KAY. Sliquifier can one shot entire waves in the 50s and 60s. Oh yea, and there's a guaranteed max ammo every 5 rounds. Die Rise is the epitome of easy.

On topic: TranZit was and is more fun than Die Rise. More train spots, less of a hassle to get stuff done early on, etc. People probably STILL whine about the bank/buying all perks on Round 1, even though Die Rise lets you build the trap, get the wonder weapon, AND turn the power one in wave 1. Then by the end of the first crawler round, you have 4k and 3 perks. The f***?

Haaaaaaaaahahahaha. Wookie zombie defender in the house. Or you should change that to Tranzit defender.

"Waaahhhh people only don't like tranzit because it's too hard"

"Waaahhhh people only don't like tranzit because it's too easy"

Fact is people don't like tranzit because of how perfectly it was summed up by the last poster - 5 really small boring crap maps stuck together buy boring fog and a boring bus ride. Tranzit is easily the absolutely worst zombie map of all time. Tighter spaces = actually shooting zombies = more fun.
#15mac08801Posted 2/10/2013 10:41:24 AM
RNG_GOD posted...
I'd rather play the Dead Ops Arcade thing from the first BO than Tranzit

Let's not go overboard. At least, Tranzit can grow on you...
#16Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/10/2013 1:03:37 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

So stay out of it.

Haaaaaaaaahahahaha. Wookie zombie defender in the house. Or you should change that to Tranzit defender.

Fact is people don't like tranzit because of how perfectly it was summed up by the last poster - 5 really small boring crap maps stuck together buy boring fog and a boring bus ride. Tranzit is easily the absolutely worst zombie map of all time. Tighter spaces = actually shooting zombies = more fun.

Tighter spaces?? The roof and dojo are incredibly open. Clearly, you don't play Die Rise.

And five tiny maps? Depot, Tunnel, Diner, Farm, Nacht, Power, and Town. Sounds like 8 "tiny" "maps". TranZit IS actually shooting zombies. Die Rise is sitting AFK next to a broken pillar and sliquifying zombies every so often. It's very obvious what map is more fun.
#17SaphirahPosted 2/10/2013 1:59:27 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

So stay out of it.

Tighter spaces?? The roof and dojo are incredibly open. Clearly, you don't play Die Rise.

And five tiny maps? Depot, Tunnel, Diner, Farm, Nacht, Power, and Town. Sounds like 8 "tiny" "maps". TranZit IS actually shooting zombies. Die Rise is sitting AFK next to a broken pillar and sliquifying zombies every so often. It's very obvious what map is more fun.

Look at the poll, It's very obvious Die Rise is 10x more fun than Tranzhit.
#18jason19192Posted 2/10/2013 3:31:19 PM
RNG_GOD posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...
^ I liked tranzit alot. It just had a severe learning curve that most people didn't have the patience to deal with.

My problem was it was dreadfully easy on solo (Made it to 48 just running circles near the M16) then with 4 people I would try to stay near them in case they needed to be revived and we would end up killing one another.

lol the sliqufier with one shot can still kill 10+ zombies at round 60. On top of that Die Rise has so many spots that you can easily run around in a circle with.
#19flame030191Posted 2/10/2013 3:32:21 PM
I hated both equally.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#20ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 3:39:16 PM
flame030191 posted...
I hated both equally.

Tell your signature that it's okay, your PSN made -me- lose faith in humanity.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi