Would you say Die Rise is Better, Worse Or Equal as tranzit in fun factor?

#21igashijinPosted 2/10/2013 4:03:43 PM
Die rise is hard to get used to, but once you memorize the layout of the map, it becomes pretty easy.

For me, it's just a matter of finding the pack-a-punch machine and camping it until I get 2-3 pack-a-punched weapons.

The fact that the elevators are random just kinda makes the experience a lot more random and enjoyable.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#22flame030191Posted 2/10/2013 4:09:24 PM
If they were to add more maps like the original 4, i would be happy. No 5 hour long multiple playthrough easter eggs, perk machines optional, essentially boiling down to finding the best strategy to stay alive the longest. Thats what i liked best in Zombies, and is why i have hated zombies since Call of the Dead...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#23krazykiwikidPosted 2/11/2013 10:30:58 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The amount of bad in this topic is mind boggling.

"Waaahhhh the lava hurts!!"

So stay out of it.

"Waaaahhhh TranZit is too easy on solo!!"

Lmao KAY. Sliquifier can one shot entire waves in the 50s and 60s. Oh yea, and there's a guaranteed max ammo every 5 rounds. Die Rise is the epitome of easy.

On topic: TranZit was and is more fun than Die Rise. More train spots, less of a hassle to get stuff done early on, etc. People probably STILL whine about the bank/buying all perks on Round 1, even though Die Rise lets you build the trap, get the wonder weapon, AND turn the power one in wave 1. Then by the end of the first crawler round, you have 4k and 3 perks. The f***?

Haaaaaaaaahahahaha. Wookie zombie defender in the house. Or you should change that to Tranzit defender.

"Waaahhhh people only don't like tranzit because it's too hard"

"Waaahhhh people only don't like tranzit because it's too easy"

Fact is people don't like tranzit because of how perfectly it was summed up by the last poster - 5 really small boring crap maps stuck together buy boring fog and a boring bus ride. Tranzit is easily the absolutely worst zombie map of all time. Tighter spaces = actually shooting zombies = more fun.

Tighter spaces?? The roof and dojo are incredibly open. Clearly, you don't play Die Rise.

And five tiny maps? Depot, Tunnel, Diner, Farm, Nacht, Power, and Town. Sounds like 8 "tiny" "maps". TranZit IS actually shooting zombies. Die Rise is sitting AFK next to a broken pillar and sliquifying zombies every so often. It's very obvious what map is more fun.

I haven't played Die Rise so I was just going on what everyone else have been saying about it. Lol would you honestly consider any of those areas to be equal to an actual zombie map? Maybe town and farm if there was anything to do in them.

Look at the damn poll. It's so unbelievably obvious which is the best map. You really make yourself look stupid with your Tranzit defence force. It's obviously the one zombie map you're 'good' at.
#24OrtegaTronPosted 2/11/2013 10:37:27 AM
Better. It feels like less of a chore and more of an old school map where you just jump into a match and roll. You don't have to build stuff just to access certain areas or features. I know the Sliq and trample steam are buildable, but those, arguably, aren't absolute requirements. I do like Tranzit, however. Just not as much as Die RIse.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#25Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:23:51 PM
I saw these poll results coming a mile away
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#26Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/11/2013 12:41:32 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The amount of bad in this topic is mind boggling.

"Waaahhhh the lava hurts!!"

So stay out of it.

"Waaaahhhh TranZit is too easy on solo!!"

Lmao KAY. Sliquifier can one shot entire waves in the 50s and 60s. Oh yea, and there's a guaranteed max ammo every 5 rounds. Die Rise is the epitome of easy.

On topic: TranZit was and is more fun than Die Rise. More train spots, less of a hassle to get stuff done early on, etc. People probably STILL whine about the bank/buying all perks on Round 1, even though Die Rise lets you build the trap, get the wonder weapon, AND turn the power one in wave 1. Then by the end of the first crawler round, you have 4k and 3 perks. The f***?

Haaaaaaaaahahahaha. Wookie zombie defender in the house. Or you should change that to Tranzit defender.

"Waaahhhh people only don't like tranzit because it's too hard"

"Waaahhhh people only don't like tranzit because it's too easy"

Fact is people don't like tranzit because of how perfectly it was summed up by the last poster - 5 really small boring crap maps stuck together buy boring fog and a boring bus ride. Tranzit is easily the absolutely worst zombie map of all time. Tighter spaces = actually shooting zombies = more fun.

Tighter spaces?? The roof and dojo are incredibly open. Clearly, you don't play Die Rise.

And five tiny maps? Depot, Tunnel, Diner, Farm, Nacht, Power, and Town. Sounds like 8 "tiny" "maps". TranZit IS actually shooting zombies. Die Rise is sitting AFK next to a broken pillar and sliquifying zombies every so often. It's very obvious what map is more fun.

I haven't played Die Rise so I was just going on what everyone else have been saying about it. Lol would you honestly consider any of those areas to be equal to an actual zombie map? Maybe town and farm if there was anything to do in them.

Look at the damn poll. It's so unbelievably obvious which is the best map. You really make yourself look stupid with your Tranzit defence force. It's obviously the one zombie map you're 'good' at.

This poor soul really thinks popularity = fact. You just admitted you haven't even played Die Rise and yet, you defend it. Please troll somewhere else.