There's always that one person in every game...

#1MrMonkhousePosted 2/9/2013 5:53:16 PM
that makes weird sounds, yells randomly, or talks about stupid things.

Please stop.
#2Majik25Posted 2/9/2013 5:54:19 PM
FIRST.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 2/9/2013 5:54:31 PM
X, A. Enjoy.
#4HeWhoCorruptsPosted 2/9/2013 5:54:32 PM
*pew pew pew*

---
---
But I remember my aunt forced me to taste it from my underwear because I didnt wipe well enough. DirtyScubbyMexican
#5SparkItUpPosted 2/9/2013 6:11:14 PM
TC, would you rather they talk about a serious issue such as the deep racial divide that still runs deep through the veins of the LAPD? would you rather they talk about the different ways in which both political parties that dominate U.S. politics in their different ways use the poor for their own financial & political gains? Would you rather they talk about how laws that were made over 200 years ago are no longer relevant in a society that has progressed technologically farther & faster than has the maturity of the society itself? Would you rather they talk about the possible impacts that playing a violent game may or may not have on human behavior?

TC, what exactly would satisfy you?
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#6supercoolisaacPosted 2/9/2013 6:12:18 PM
SparkItUp posted...
TC, would you rather they talk about a serious issue such as the deep racial divide that still runs deep through the veins of the LAPD? would you rather they talk about the different ways in which both political parties that dominate U.S. politics in their different ways use the poor for their own financial & political gains? Would you rather they talk about how laws that were made over 200 years ago are no longer relevant in a society that has progressed technologically farther & faster than has the maturity of the society itself? Would you rather they talk about the possible impacts that playing a violent game may or may not have on human behavior?

Got 'emô
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#7fallenKlNGPosted 2/9/2013 6:19:43 PM
SparkItUp posted...

I'd actually prefer any of this.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#8Mander1861Posted 2/9/2013 6:21:03 PM
SparkItUp posted...

No.
people yelling stuff.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.