I need to add people to play with.

#1ThisIsMithosPosted 2/9/2013 6:27:09 PM
GT is Aero SSX.

I usually just play Kill Confirmed by myself, but I'll play TDM or Domination if there's enough in the party. Anyway, all I have is the crappy headset that I don't use so I'm not really gonna be talking.

I'm a big time rusher, nothing special. KD is 1.44. I play rather recklessly, but I'm all about the win. ;P

I'll add anyone that's fun to play with, but it wouldn't hurt if you were at least mediocre. Anyway, shoot me a message.
#2DrBausPosted 2/9/2013 6:38:34 PM
gt: Chauvanisitc
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#3ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:42:16 PM
DrBaus posted...
gt: Chauvanisitc

Thanks. Can you add The Pro instead? ;)

Haha I've added you like three separate times now. We played together a while ago.
---
GT: Aero SSX
#4ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:59:21 PM
No one wants to add me? :( PLEASE I'M DESPERATE. TREE FIDDY I LUV YOU LONG TIEM
---
#5Astro_B0mbPosted 2/9/2013 7:09:43 PM
Mithos from the Nintendo DS days?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#6ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:42:27 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...

There was a Mithos that played MKDS, and whom, oddly enough, I was also in the Perfect Clan with. But yeah I've been around since then. I remember you, though I can't recall if you were in PC or what exactly.

Anyway, I was in AoW for the longest time, but I wasn't in clans back during MKDS. I'm the other Mithos. Was never in TEC though.
---
#7Astro_B0mbPosted 2/9/2013 9:01:19 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

There was a Mithos that played MKDS, and whom, oddly enough, I was also in the Perfect Clan with. But yeah I've been around since then. I remember you, though I can't recall if you were in PC or what exactly.

Anyway, I was in AoW for the longest time, but I wasn't in clans back during MKDS. I'm the other Mithos. Was never in TEC though.

I joined PC when MoHH2 came out, wasnt in a clan during my prime mkds/mph days tho.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#8Mr_CumberdalePosted 2/9/2013 9:50:49 PM
Where do you live at? I don't talk but I can play TDM maybe if you live in / near Texas.

GT: Why you quit
#9ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:52:37 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

I joined PC when MoHH2 came out, wasnt in a clan during my prime mkds/mph days tho.

Yeah I think we were in at the same time at one point though. I definitely remember seeing you around.

Also, to the other guy, I live in Minnesota.
---
#10Mr_CumberdalePosted 2/9/2013 9:57:24 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

Yeah I think we were in at the same time at one point though. I definitely remember seeing you around.

Also, to the other guy, I live in Minnesota.

Wow it must be cold up there! :O Do you like it there?