Good players on this board wanna party up?

#1DIVINExFABLEPosted 2/9/2013 8:31:55 PM
Looking to play some SnD or something, just want a decent party. Also would like to 1v1 some of the best of the board to see how I measure up haha.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#2ThisIsMithosPosted 2/9/2013 8:39:14 PM
I'm up for it, if you're willing to play other modes like TDM, Dominatino or Kill Confirmed. Really don't like modes that are respawn and such. I'm decent, usually close to the top of the scoreboard. I do my best to win, even though I'm a little reckless.
---
GT: Aero SSX
#3supercoolisaacPosted 2/9/2013 8:47:53 PM
might hop on in a bit. i don't do 1v1's though.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#4AscoltarePosted 2/9/2013 8:49:05 PM
1v1s are lame unless it's a quickscope 1v1 on MW2
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is Derrick Rose dead?"
#5DIVINExFABLE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:51:34 PM
I usually don't base skill off of 1v1s, but I wasn't sure if that's how everyone did it or not haha. And super if you hop post in this or something, probably playing search.
---
#6fffezPosted 2/9/2013 8:52:17 PM
search

ugh
#7DIVINExFABLE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:54:35 PM
It doesn't have to be search haha. I wasn't looking to play Dom only cause I already got the Dom master challege done. But I will if I get a team that will actually play the objective haha.
---
#8ThisIsMithosPosted 2/9/2013 8:58:57 PM
DIVINExFABLE posted...
It doesn't have to be search haha. I wasn't looking to play Dom only cause I already got the Dom master challege done. But I will if I get a team that will actually play the objective haha.

Dude, all I even care about is the objective. lol I run low streaks because I don't expect to stay alive that long because I'm reckless and am all about the objective. Still, I usually hold my own, and when I unlock Ghost in a couple levels, things should be a little easier.

I'm gonna walk my dogs for a while and then I'll be on before bed. I just don't wanna play search. D:
---
GT: Aero SSX
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/9/2013 9:00:11 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

Invite when on.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#10justincase04Posted 2/9/2013 9:01:24 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

Why not? You're undefeated bro
---
http://www.youtube.com/justincase04 | GT: Chubby Nemo