Who's genius idea was it to make a pistol 2 shot kill?

#61dario1101Posted 2/10/2013 4:08:16 PM
jumbocat posted...
The Tac-45 is a far better primary than the two semi-auto shotguns. Considering the connection/lag BS I'd say it's better in practice than the KSG too. Not OP though, just fun.

Hmm... I wonder when people are gonna consider the Tac-45 OP because of it's 2 hit kill ability.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#62TheSmegPosted 2/10/2013 11:48:07 PM
GOBBluth1 posted...
TheSmeg posted...
GOBBluth1 posted...
TheSmeg posted...
Pistols shoot bullets.

Bullets kill.

Fun fact: In real life, pistols are the most reliable weapon. Light, can cause the same amount of damage to a single target as any machine gun in close combat, fast reload and highly accurate.

They hold a smaller clip and have less range which is their downside.

Please stop whining about handguns. They are what they are.

Personally they should be a one shot kill to the heat and chest, but that would just be OP right? Cause people can just walk bullets to the head and chest off.

Fails to realize Call of Duty isn't real life.

Why should that make a difference? If the guns are based on real life then their quirks should, also, the fact that this is not a real life game is the reason why handguns kill at 2 bullets and not one.

People are under the assumption that because they are not assault rifles they should not be strong, this cannot be further than the truth, in any game handguns are always my go to weapon purely because of it's reliability.

What this guy fails to realise is if someone is accurate enough to kill him with one burst from a handgun, then chances are he's accurate enough to kill him with one burst from a machine gun.

Still fails to realize that video games are not based in our reality.

What are you even talking about by the way? You're making yourself look like a douché. Please take your pathetic attempt at trolling somewhere else.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/IronFistGames
#63deoxxysPosted 2/13/2013 1:11:35 PM
like every COD game has had a 2 bullet kill pistol DUH
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#64AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 2/13/2013 1:19:18 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
SullyTheStrange posted...
Velociswagger posted...
blahblahblah longwinded unoriginal quote

That line was barely funny in the movie, people STILL use that?

Funny is subjective...and clearly a lot of people have a s****y sense of humour if they still use it.

Peeing your pants is cool! Everyone in college pees their pants!
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
#65gameflakPosted 2/13/2013 1:24:36 PM
Velociswagger posted...

At what point does lack of logic stop being an excuse for video game developers?
I shoot you with a 5.56 round twice in the chest 2 feet away, you live.
I shoot you in the chest with a 9mm or 45 ACP in the chest twice, you die. Makes sense.

You do realize that the 9mm and .45 are both larger rounds than the 5.56 right? Slower, but more stopping power.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#66dario1101Posted 2/13/2013 1:41:31 PM
gameflak posted...
Velociswagger posted...

At what point does lack of logic stop being an excuse for video game developers?
I shoot you with a 5.56 round twice in the chest 2 feet away, you live.
I shoot you in the chest with a 9mm or 45 ACP in the chest twice, you die. Makes sense.

You do realize that the 9mm and .45 are both larger rounds than the 5.56 right? Slower, but more stopping power.

Dat .45 ACP stoping power.
I tell ya, when I get older i'm going to get a Tac-45.

Dem .45 Long Colt Rounds, I want a revolver now xD
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)