A rage quitting PSA

#21ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 12:45:40 AM
BoloVic posted...
Pfffft I rage quit all the time. Why should I deal with people teleporting and getting hitmarkers when I can just leave and find a better match? Anyone who stays is a moron. Loss you didn't deserve? Who cares? Will anyone care about losses in about 9 months? Howabout they make dedicated or rented servers or not make people with G.E.D connections host. Don't be mad about rage quitters instead be mad at all the massively worse problems with this game.

---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#22metalclashPosted 2/10/2013 12:47:34 AM
i quit from overly laggy games. what of it? i don't mind dying, i do mind dying from lag
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#23SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:52:46 AM
the_reaper849 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
BoloVic posted...
Pfffft I rage quit all the time. Why should I deal with people teleporting and getting hitmarkers when I can just leave and find a better match? Anyone who stays is a moron. Loss you didn't deserve? Who cares? Will anyone care about losses in about 9 months? Howabout they make dedicated or rented servers or not make people with G.E.D connections host. Don't be mad about rage quitters instead be mad at all the massively worse problems with this game.

If this game is so awful why do you insist on playing it?

typical HURR DURR response.

post doesnt say game is awful, it says that they encounter matches that are unplayable. a completely justified reason to leave the match.

Well he did say this game has "massively worse problems" than rage quitting. I got an overall negative vibe from the post. I have no problem with quitting based on LEGTIMATE connection issues. But I see all kinds of people (including myself at times) who die over and over again, blame lag, and get mad. When really either they are making mistakes or not adjusting to the other team.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#24ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 12:55:46 AM
SkilzMC posted...
the_reaper849 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
BoloVic posted...

post doesnt say game is awful, it says that they encounter matches that are unplayable. a completely justified reason to leave the match.

Well he did say this game has "massively worse problems" than rage quitting. I got an overall negative vibe from the post. I have no problem with quitting based on LEGTIMATE connection issues. But I see all kinds of people (including myself at times) who die over and over again, blame lag, and get mad. When really either they are making mistakes or not adjusting to the other team.

No. I have 14 days played, I love this game. Many if not the majority of matches are bull****. The game is fun but start up A up A is a necessary strategy.
---
#25SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:00:20 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
SkilzMC posted...
the_reaper849 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
BoloVic posted...

No. I have 14 days played, I love this game. Many if not the majority of matches are bull****. The game is fun but start up A up A is a necessary strategy.

Anyways .. I would define rage quitting as any of those people who leave as soon as they hear a higher end KS called in.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#26ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 1:22:39 AM
SkilzMC posted...

The counter to -anything- from AGR -> Swarm is staying inside for "OHHHHH NO! A WHOLE F****ING MINUTE"
Why frustrate yourself to stick with a gauranteed losing team? Rage qutting is realizing your match is bull****, or simply that you are sucking, and backing out.

---
#27ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 1:24:06 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
SkilzMC posted...

The counter to -anything- from AGR -> Swarm is staying inside for "OHHHHH NO! A WHOLE F****ING MINUTE"
Why frustrate yourself to stick with a gauranteed losing team? Rage qutting is realizing your match is bull****, or simply that you are sucking, and backing out.

Whoa. Idk what I messed up here..... Sorry for the misquote, I can't edit and am drunk. Damn moderators taking my karma!
---
#28nissan skylinePosted 2/10/2013 7:30:49 AM
>2013 CE/AD/what have you
>not knowing the difference between effect and affect
---
cogito ergo zoom
#29fatclemenzaPosted 2/10/2013 7:38:00 AM
Anyways .. I would define rage quitting as any of those people who leave as soon as they hear a higher end KS called in.

*is 12-0*
*enemy orbital vsat above*
*sees two teammates combined for 2-25*
lolnope *eject button*
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#30MashdTaytuzPosted 2/10/2013 7:47:05 AM
I've never left a game cause I was on the losing side, although, I have had to drop out on occasion due to having to go dump a huge #2.

Sorry for the host migration.
---
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.--Thomas Jefferson