Supercoolisaac, Pipfection, Physikul, and I are all going to annihilate CoD XP

#81dario1101Posted 2/10/2013 7:45:39 AM
JVel91 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Seriously do you guys see the **** you talk about. "Oh well scumpy might not be able to compete in Texas because he's underage b& even though he's the best"

"Better pay children a million bucks because I'm a consumerist ****-stain who hates on CoD while sucking activisions ****"

Inv4/b&

Yeah... take a seat.

Careful... Might go into Cardiac Arrest!
Better watch him. :-/
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#82fatclemenzaPosted 2/10/2013 8:18:18 AM
There's enough salt in this topic from that one guy alone that you could turn every freshwater lake into the Dead Sea
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#83KabtheMentatPosted 2/10/2013 8:19:55 AM(edited)
Well, he was drinking, he says. So I'm sure he's literally filled with salt now.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#84dario1101Posted 2/10/2013 8:21:17 AM
fatclemenza posted...
There's enough salt in this topic from that one guy alone that you could turn every freshwater lake into the Dead Sea

xD
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#85supercoolisaacPosted 2/10/2013 9:52:05 AM
Is it really that hard for people to imagine how much trouble a sentry could cause if you stuck it in the back of the map guarding s flag and no one had EMP nades?

Also for everyone who's like derp derp derp why didn't you have a class with them on...we forgot. Duh. Point allocation is very important in league play and you only have 5 classes. At least one of those needs to be a designated SnD class. Then it's usually 2 AR classes and 2 SMG classes. And then it's a battle between taking 5 perks or primary gunfighter more often than not.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#86dario1101Posted 2/10/2013 9:55:18 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Is it really that hard for people to imagine how much trouble a sentry could cause if you stuck it in the back of the map guarding s flag and no one had EMP nades?

Also for everyone who's like derp derp derp why didn't you have a class with them on...we forgot. Duh. Point allocation is very important in league play and you only have 5 classes. At least one of those needs to be a designated SnD class. Then it's usually 2 AR classes and 2 SMG classes. And then it's a battle between taking 5 perks or primary gunfighter more often than not.

That arguement was over 2 hours ago man...
Amd what about black hats? They are good for taking down sentries and even planes and stuff.
---
#87KabtheMentatPosted 2/10/2013 9:56:05 AM
I don't think that's people's rub with this. It's like that guy early on said, you and your fellow teammates would have no problem going into a similar topic and berating the TC for doing what you guys did.

Tables turned and all of that kind of ****.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#88supercoolisaacPosted 2/10/2013 9:57:39 AM
dario1101 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

That arguement was over 2 hours ago man...
Amd what about black hats? They are good for taking down sentries and even planes and stuff.

UAV's, claymores, Bettie's, and just about everything else the BH is used for is banned.

And I just woke up lol.
---
#89supercoolisaacPosted 2/10/2013 9:59:52 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I don't think that's people's rub with this. It's like that guy early on said, you and your fellow teammates would have no problem going into a similar topic and berating the TC for doing what you guys did.

League play. Not public matches.

If you single handedly lose because of 1 sentry gun in a public match....yeah.
---
#90dario1101Posted 2/10/2013 10:02:23 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

League play. Not public matches.

If you single handedly lose because of 1 sentry gun in a public match....yeah.

Whenever I put down a sentry gun it gets taken down real quick :(
People are noticing the usefulness of EMP grenades.
---