Hardwired idea

#21Foxx3kPosted 2/10/2013 2:44:21 PM
I'd be okay if it just made your equipment take one more EMP.

All equipment, including scorestreaks. Dragonfires need two EMPs now, sentries need two, etc etc.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#22DoNotPassGoPSMOPosted 2/11/2013 10:50:47 AM
Let me be more specific sorry....

By equipment I mean only tactical/lethal things, scorestreaks remain unaffected by this.
(Also, I feel that Guardians should be a 1 EMP, while sentries should be a 2)

And the reason I think this is fine is because most people who actually use EMP grenades correctly also should be using Engineer. This way, they still show up and can be delayed. This way those with Engineer can still push and attack, and those with EMPs just for the hell of it still need to pay attention.

If they just made the explosion similar to a concussion/flash without* the ability to go through walls, then I would be fine with them as they are.

And I was gonna through in the unhackable/blackhat thing too, but I feel that would be a bit too much. Maybe instead of being hacked, hardwired makes anything* hit with a blackhat just destroyed (no hacking).
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 18 signatures
#23FlashCannonPosted 2/11/2013 10:51:41 AM
lol make it so with hardwired and the VSAT is up, you are invisible as long as you don't move and shoot.