What do you think are the top 3 weapons in the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What do you think are the top 3 weapons in the game?
3 years ago#1
Let's not go into e-rage mode and criticize others' opinions.
My take:

FAL OSW
MSMC
PDW57
3 years ago#2
rpg
rpgizzle
RPG
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
3 years ago#3
FAL - easily the best overall weapon in the game. whether it's op or not, there's a reaosn why all top tanked pros are still crying over this gun to be op even after two patches. i swear to god, it's going to be nerfed again.

MSMC - This is hands own best SMG in the game. It's versatile. It has everything a SMG can have while having that sweet 3SK capabilities.

PDW - Similar to the MSMC but I do think the MSMC is a bit better due to the range advantage. I prefer to use this over the MSMC in GW however.
3 years ago#4
fal
msmc and pdw
an-94
m8a1

then i don't care
i can't do math
3 years ago#5
ralalooloo11 posted...
FAL - easily the best overall weapon in the game. whether it's op or not, there's a reaosn why all top tanked pros are still crying over this gun to be op even after two patches. i swear to god, it's going to be nerfed again.

MSMC - This is hands own best SMG in the game. It's versatile. It has everything a SMG can have while having that sweet 3SK capabilities.

PDW - Similar to the MSMC but I do think the MSMC is a bit better due to the range advantage. I prefer to use this over the MSMC in GW however.

This. Though I, personally, would swap the PDW for the AN94.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge
3 years ago#6
vector
executioner
svu-as
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
3 years ago#7
ugotmailbro posted...
Let's not go into e-rage mode and criticize others' opinions.
My take:

FAL OSW
MSMC
PDW57

I agree with these three.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
3 years ago#8
FAL
PDW
AN-94
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#9
Executioner
PDW
AN-94
3 years ago#10
LSAT
FAL
PDW

btw, anyone know the guns people are going to be using in the next tournament? Last competitive match I saw, everyone was using the M8A1.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What do you think are the top 3 weapons in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived