What do you think are the top 3 weapons in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What do you think are the top 3 weapons in the game?

User Info: ugotmailbro

ugotmailbro
3 years ago#1
Let's not go into e-rage mode and criticize others' opinions.
My take:

FAL OSW
MSMC
PDW57

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
3 years ago#2
rpg
rpgizzle
RPG
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: ralalooloo11

ralalooloo11
3 years ago#3
FAL - easily the best overall weapon in the game. whether it's op or not, there's a reaosn why all top tanked pros are still crying over this gun to be op even after two patches. i swear to god, it's going to be nerfed again.

MSMC - This is hands own best SMG in the game. It's versatile. It has everything a SMG can have while having that sweet 3SK capabilities.

PDW - Similar to the MSMC but I do think the MSMC is a bit better due to the range advantage. I prefer to use this over the MSMC in GW however.

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
3 years ago#4
fal
msmc and pdw
an-94
m8a1

then i don't care
i can't do math

User Info: possession

possession
3 years ago#5
ralalooloo11 posted...
FAL - easily the best overall weapon in the game. whether it's op or not, there's a reaosn why all top tanked pros are still crying over this gun to be op even after two patches. i swear to god, it's going to be nerfed again.

MSMC - This is hands own best SMG in the game. It's versatile. It has everything a SMG can have while having that sweet 3SK capabilities.

PDW - Similar to the MSMC but I do think the MSMC is a bit better due to the range advantage. I prefer to use this over the MSMC in GW however.

This. Though I, personally, would swap the PDW for the AN94.
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge

User Info: herduliekmudkip

herduliekmudkip
3 years ago#6
vector
executioner
svu-as
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
3 years ago#7
ugotmailbro posted...
Let's not go into e-rage mode and criticize others' opinions.
My take:

FAL OSW
MSMC
PDW57

I agree with these three.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: SkilzMC

SkilzMC
3 years ago#8
FAL
PDW
AN-94
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#9
Executioner
PDW
AN-94

User Info: glowuptheball

glowuptheball
3 years ago#10
LSAT
FAL
PDW

btw, anyone know the guns people are going to be using in the next tournament? Last competitive match I saw, everyone was using the M8A1.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What do you think are the top 3 weapons in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived