Hardcore needs fixes?

#1flamepeltPosted 2/9/2013 11:44:04 PM
I would like HC FFA, no team killing bastards and if no FFA, NO TEAM KILLING. I also think that host should be able to get kicked, too many games I've had gist with a guest spawn trapping me...an they are in my team.
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/9/2013 11:46:23 PM
What? Someone is trapping you in the corner? You need to form better sentences.
#3BoloVicPosted 2/9/2013 11:48:53 PM
If you're tired of team killing then stop boosting. That's really the only time team killing goes nuts. Hardcore FFA has no players so it's never coming back.
---
GT: Bolo Vic
#4flamepelt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:57:14 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
What? Someone is trapping you in the corner? You need to form better sentences.

Host not gist, autocorrect
#5flamepelt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:00:15 AM
BoloVic posted...
If you're tired of team killing then stop boosting. That's really the only time team killing goes nuts. Hardcore FFA has no players so it's never coming back.

Umm. I don't boost and I didn't say I did... Where did you get that from? I play KC to stop people from hiding in those corners not TDM. Go play HC for an hour and watch as you get nonstop team killed at least twice a game. I've won games by 5/6 enemies getting kicked and last guy don't wanna by hinself singe wuits, and we win from forfeit.
#6RoketomanPosted 2/10/2013 12:19:33 AM
Sounds like you've been spoiled by MW3's ricochet in hardcore modes.
---
Christ is Lord
#7georgiaboy11Posted 2/10/2013 12:27:39 AM
flamepelt posted...
BoloVic posted...

Umm. I don't boost and I didn't say I did... Where did you get that from? I play KC to stop people from hiding in those corners not TDM. Go play HC for an hour and watch as you get nonstop team killed at least twice a game. I've won games by 5/6 enemies getting kicked and last guy don't wanna by hinself singe wuits, and we win from forfeit.

Maybe I just have good luck but maybe only 1/20 games do I get team killed.. unless its on accident. Rarely do I ever see it intentionally done.
---
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?
#8flamepelt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:08:45 AM
georgiaboy11 posted...
flamepelt posted...
BoloVic posted...

Maybe I just have good luck but maybe only 1/20 games do I get team killed.. unless its on accident. Rarely do I ever see it intentionally done.

Lucky, sometimes it's accidental like grenades or when coming around corners, but when I'm sitting in a corner, one kill from scoresyteaj and they flat out shoot me. I wish it was MW2s ricochet. Made HC very fun.
#9finalcryhavocPosted 2/10/2013 3:54:48 AM
flamepelt posted...
georgiaboy11 posted...
flamepelt posted...
BoloVic posted...

Lucky, sometimes it's accidental like grenades or when coming around corners, but when I'm sitting in a corner, one kill from scoresyteaj and they flat out shoot me. I wish it was MW2s ricochet. Made HC very fun.

so you play kc so no corner campers and you just said you would camp in corners.... i would kill you too if on my tean for being trash. corner camping is worse than team killing
---
--- gt Final Cry Havoc ---
#10GOBBluth1Posted 2/10/2013 5:11:00 AM
I played hc a little to see what it's like. HC is a giant campfest with people who can't aim and teammates who don't think. Round a corner and you get teamkilled because there's a kid aimed in at the corner even though we have that spawn.
---
I smoke on the mic like smokin' Joe Frazier
GT: WuTang For Kids