Lets get B off the start, then you can all camp windows...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/9/2013 11:20:14 PM
How about that as a deal? I got no problem with that as long as we can get B off the start and try to hold it down. I'm tired of seeing teammates immediately run to camp spots not near the flags to defend them leaving 1-2 guys on B alone vs an enemy team that's trying to take B...
#2devilschain30Posted 2/9/2013 11:21:46 PM
Yeah I feel the same man. I ALWAYS try to get B first but my team apparently can't comprehend that it's much easier to defend and win than it is to camp and win.
---
GT: Gods pudding
Check out my Youtube channel! It'll mean a lot to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/GodsPudding94?feature=mhee
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/9/2013 11:22:32 PM
People are scared to go by B.
#4T_r_a_m_PPosted 2/9/2013 11:26:53 PM
Hold back for 10 seconds, easy quad
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#5tactikz4Posted 2/9/2013 11:27:04 PM
Maybe they are watching your back while you go capture it?
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#6Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/9/2013 11:29:29 PM
tactikz4 posted...

...considering most of the enemies are in front OR i still get shot in back and die they need a new job. Friendly advice, pointing your gun at me is not covering me, its waiting for me to die.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#7ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:31:56 PM
tactikz4 posted...

First post I said "I'm tired of seeing teammates immediately run to camp spots not near the flags to defend them".

Just started off a game in Aftermath 18-7 using the Shield and a naked B23R. 3400 points. 4 caps, 6 defends. Only person on my team above 1100 points. Winning 80-75. I left. Didn't feel like having 4 guys rush me at B the whole damn game as my team camped random ass areas... Had 1 in the sniper window by A, we didn't have A. Had 1 in the sniper window near C, one in the garage near C. One trying to snipe from the bus, and 1 in that room up top above B camping. He was 4-3 and just kept running back there the whole time. Once the enemies got B they kept strategically camping it as my team was camping and dying more than they were killing for the most part.
#8ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:34:40 PM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
tactikz4 posted...

...considering most of the enemies are in front OR i still get shot in back and die they need a new job. Friendly advice, pointing your gun at me is not covering me, its waiting for me to die.

Lmao, I played with a horrible clan. Went into theater mode to see what the hell they were doing and how they were missing people and just in general being the worst clan I've ever seen.

I remember one instance where 3 of them were on C, 1 guy was herping around, and the other said "I'll watch you guys on C"... He wasn't kidding. He just laid prone in the middle and ADS'd directly at his 3 teammates taking C. Watching them all get lit up in the process....
#9T_r_a_m_PPosted 2/9/2013 11:47:44 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Lmao, I played with a horrible clan. Went into theater mode to see what the hell they were doing and how they were missing people and just in general being the worst clan I've ever seen.

I remember one instance where 3 of them were on C, 1 guy was herping around, and the other said "I'll watch you guys on C"... He wasn't kidding. He just laid prone in the middle and ADS'd directly at his 3 teammates taking C. Watching them all get lit up in the process....

This annoys me, when taking a flag a scout is always needed, a scout that actually does scout and doesnt just look at the flag which his teammates are taking
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#10ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:57:53 PM
Not always needed. If you get 3-4 guys on B you'll cap it so damn quickly and hopefully someone will get a kill or more at 200 points a kill + the cap. That's where you can just destroy an enemy team off the bat and they'll be hopelessly screwed.

In Hijacked once, I ran to B off the start. Tossed down a Bouncing Betty near one of their sides, got a triple off of that. Gunned down another guy who was coming from the other side, and got the cap. 1000 point start. I was running Hardline since I always do at the start of Domination (they can't have a UAV up, so why run Ghost trying to cap a flag at the start? Tossed another BB down from a scavenger pack near B as I retreated back to our 'house' to call some stuff in. Got a double kill @ 125 points a piece since I was on B as they got killed.

Now we're up to 1250 points. AGR + VSAT + EMP = only 2 people left on the enemy team once I called all that in. Not even 40 seconds into the damn start of the game.