Lets get B off the start, then you can all camp windows...

#11T_r_a_m_PPosted 2/10/2013 1:04:40 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Not always needed. If you get 3-4 guys on B you'll cap it so damn quickly and hopefully someone will get a kill or more at 200 points a kill + the cap. That's where you can just destroy an enemy team off the bat and they'll be hopelessly screwed.

In Hijacked once, I ran to B off the start. Tossed down a Bouncing Betty near one of their sides, got a triple off of that. Gunned down another guy who was coming from the other side, and got the cap. 1000 point start. I was running Hardline since I always do at the start of Domination (they can't have a UAV up, so why run Ghost trying to cap a flag at the start? Tossed another BB down from a scavenger pack near B as I retreated back to our 'house' to call some stuff in. Got a double kill @ 125 points a piece since I was on B as they got killed.

Now we're up to 1250 points. AGR + VSAT + EMP = only 2 people left on the enemy team once I called all that in. Not even 40 seconds into the damn start of the game.

Nice, stories like this perplex me why people dont go for objectives, high risk but high gain, Ive got a swarm from 0 by taking the A flag GW Dom on drone, enemy kept spawning beside me because they were out of my line of sight, Capture kills galore
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 2/10/2013 1:11:36 AM
also, if you're going to camp, camp near B, preferably in front on it. Do not camp in your spawn
---
If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
#13ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:13:15 AM
Yea. I don't understand it. 200 points per Capture Kill? + the Capture points? HELL YEA!

I'm a team player as well. If I see a teammate running up and I'm like 3/4ths done capping the flag and know he won't make it, I'll hop off the flag for a split second once or twice to make sure he can get those points as well.

What angers me though about that, is the people who legit camp ON the flags to get the 'attacker' or 'defender' kill points @ 125 per kill. Not really sure why that's in there. It really popular to do on Hijacked at B.

I've got a class setup for capturing at the start of a game in Domination. I RARELY ever take the 'home' flag. I see no point on it. I want B since we need B to win.

I get called a camper a lot for having about 2400 caps and 3000 defends. If you added in that starting flag, I'd probably have about 400 or more caps. 50 points though? It's nothing helpful. I never really camp either actually. I'm always trying to cut you off before you can even make it towards the flags, then trying to take your flag...
#14T_r_a_m_PPosted 2/10/2013 1:16:29 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
also, if you're going to camp, camp near B, preferably in front on it. Do not camp in your spawn

I flanked the enemy spawn
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#15ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:21:46 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

Yea, camp all you want, just make sure we can get B off the start and hopefully you can camp in an area to cut them off before they get to B, or from another line of sight where you have a clear shot at B....

I understand, some people like to camp. Just hop on B with me off the bat. Chances are I've got Betties and Trophy Systems for us. Maybe even a Smoke Grenade if I'm feeling jazzy. I'll also have out my shield and will stand in front of you to block the damn shots. If I don't have the Trophy Systems. I've got on Fast Hands and will throw back normal grenades all day long.

Can't tell you how many times I was 7/8ths or more done capping B and I get killed by 2-3 guys because I had no teammates defending me or on the flag with me. Then those 2-3 guys cap the flag SO much quicker and my team is screwed. Generally since I'm the only damn person who's going to be even attempting to go for B again...

After that, camp your heart out.
#16ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:34:21 AM
This isn't BO2, but this is a clip from MW3 of a game I joined late with a friend. Down 90-130 in Dom on Lockdown... It's just a quick clip, I believe we ended up winning this game 200-174 or so. (outscored 110-34 when my friend and I joined.

Sometimes though, you're not able to start the game and get thrown into the game late. From experience you should already know the actions to take to make that comeback. I know of a lot of people who would've slowly made their way to B or A or just camped and tried for a decent KD. You've gotta explode and just take the enemies out and do what they're not expecting you to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-YuYJtWbLg

Got 1 kill on my way to drop the TI... I had comeback spots on every map where I'd plant my Tactical Insertion and just go HAM in the enemies spawn... How bad is it that they kept spawning there? IDC if I'm dying at all, I'm killing you by A, killing you off your spawn, and attracting the attention to A so my team can get B. Usually making people RQ in the process... Sue me on it, TI, MP7, and Support. That's a comeback tryhard class. My friend who was in the lobby said 'dude, what the hell are you doing? I got 4 kills and you're already stealth bombing these dudes, the killfeed is basically you'.

To those who always say spawn trapping takes so much skill. I do believe I almost single handedly forced them into a spawn trap that we could've easily kept up. I wanted the embarrassment for them though.
#17Magic_BryanPosted 2/10/2013 3:30:18 AM
I have a class I use for nothing else but running to B for the cap and initial disruption, I then switch when I die messily, but have given my team a good chance of the win.
---
Lucky beats good...
#18RandomTrampPosted 2/10/2013 3:42:00 AM
So many people enter Dom with the purpose of padding their k/d and maybe getting a few powerful streaks up, but fail to realise that capping B first makes those goals so much easier to achieve. It's puzzling.
#19ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:44:31 AM
RandomTramp posted...
So many people enter Dom with the purpose of padding their k/d and maybe getting a few powerful streaks up, but fail to realise that capping B first makes those goals so much easier to achieve. It's puzzling.

It is. I just don't get it... Ok, maybe I'll understand of you run right past B to cut them off before they can get there. That's cool, even if you die, you tried...