This game has some magic you might not know about

#1speedemononfirePosted 2/10/2013 1:21:02 AM
When you use the AN-94 you reload and see the guy knock the clip that is out of ammo out of the gun and put the full clip into the gun. If you sprint right when the guy is putting the full clip into the gun the clip that is out of ammo will reappear into your gun without the guy picking it off the floor. So you have to wait for the guy to put the full clip in all the way or magic happens.
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/10/2013 1:22:03 AM
What? Reload cancelling? I don't even
#3Sith JediPosted 2/10/2013 1:22:50 AM
Welcome to...whenever FPS games were invented.
#4scrilla_oPosted 2/10/2013 1:26:10 AM
Theres other magic like If you get shot then go hide for a few seconds you magicly heal.
---
Underground rap > mainstream rap
This is not opinion it's FACT, if you disagree you NEED to get slapped. Please dont judge rap based on bad rappers
#5Sith JediPosted 2/10/2013 1:27:37 AM
Sith Jedi posted...

You ****ing idiot, reload canceling has probably been around before the advent of FPS games, God read a book.
#6DirrtyRockstarrPosted 2/10/2013 1:30:19 AM
scrilla_o posted...
Theres other magic like If you get shot then go hide for a few seconds you magicly heal.

That's some witchcraft right there.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#7the_reaper849Posted 2/10/2013 1:41:45 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

You ****ing idiot, reload canceling has probably been around before the advent of FPS games, God read a book.

did you...did you just flame yourself?
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#8ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/10/2013 1:48:46 AM
Obviously you haven't ran into the bullet curving magic this game has either.

Where when you're getting shot, retreat behind a wall and are 5-10 feet behind that wall then all of a sudden you die. It's not even them shooting through the wall, it's the magic curving bullets.
#9irishman5705Posted 2/10/2013 1:53:44 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

The amount of Dissociative Identity Disorder in this post scares me. Yet I somehow find it absolutely hilarious.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#10Skello1OPosted 2/10/2013 2:57:46 AM
What kind of russian sorcery is dat?
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!