I am way to drunk to play CoD

#1TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/10/2013 2:00:57 AM
To all of my drunken board mates who may have gotten wasted tonght, I urge you to not try and play this game. It's not easy. You're welcome. Have a good night

And just incase you were wondering, this games hit detection is so horribly bad that an LMG can now shoot through an entirely stationary shielder. Not a jump over you hit you in the butt kind of shoot through the shield. A LMG is 100 ft away while you stand perfectly still and he just straight up can now shoot you through your shield. Amazing, I know.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#2chessmyantidrugPosted 2/10/2013 2:05:12 AM
Cool. Excuse me while I have another drink.
#3ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 2:11:26 AM
Ghost
Toughness
Dexterity
FAL
MMS+Stock+select fire
Tier 1 - Flak Jacket
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#4blacklabelicePosted 2/10/2013 2:33:08 AM(edited)
ha ha

there was a time where i felt i pretty much had to drink just to play video games. i guess im getting old.

give me a video game and a controller, i'll usually just play no longer than 30 minutes and thats all she wrote for me. nighty night. it never used to be like that. i used to have so many drunken gaming marathons, especially on cod 4. not no more though, ive drank a bunch of brew and thats pretty much it for me tonight. before i could even turn on the xbox.

even without the brew i am lucky to play for any length of time. after bringing in a baby daughter into the world and im starting to see all the things in life i took for granted when i had the freedom i had. back in the day i spent more time in a week playing black ops than the total time ive got to spend in the last 3 months playing BO2 and every other video game combined, life happens i guess.
#5AndaristPosted 2/10/2013 2:26:30 AM
I don't play CoD unless I'm drinking. and I play CoD almost every night

I'm the expert at this..
---
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/10/2013 2:30:03 AM
I've had some of my best games in COD after getting trashed at the bar and smoking a lot of 'cigarettes'. Sometimes you gotta close the one eye though and try to focus the other.
#7ICantNameGudPosted 2/10/2013 2:31:26 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
I've had some of my best games in COD after getting trashed at the bar and smoking a lot of 'cigarettes'. Sometimes you gotta close the one eye though and try to focus the other.

And yet people still call camping "boring" @.@
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#8TheRealJayveezy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:38:03 AM(edited)
chessmyantidrug posted...
Cool. Excuse me while I have another drink.

Man I typed out this whole response to this but I'm DUCKING WASTED and somehow messed it up. Bottom line, I shall cheers you kind sir.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.

Edit; and I shall cheers the rest of you as well. I'm so drunk it took me like 15 minutes to type up the above post lol. I tried the closing one eye technique earlier and it made things better, but I just gave up. I meed to go to bed lol. Goodnight :-)
#9ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/10/2013 2:35:59 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...

And yet people still call camping "boring" @.@

Yea, you got me. I'm a notorious camper. All day er'ryday. I taught the worm all he knows....

Ever clip I've ever showed you guys is me camping a corner or headglitching away from an objective trying to get a decent KD.

Just because you might get effected negatively by alcohol and 'cigarettes' doesn't mean the next guy does.
#10L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 2/10/2013 3:33:20 AM
Is this a thread a glorified AA meeting for rednecks ?
---
Does getting killed by a noob, make cod fanboys want to self harm?