I started a game of Standoff and left about a minute in... You may ask why...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/10/2013 2:51:26 AM
Why? Well. We spawned at C. I immediately ran for B...

No help at all on B, I die instantly, and the enemies cap B.

I look to see where my teammates are, and see all 5 of them in the building near C trying to snipe...

Then an enemy comes in and picks up ALL FIVE OF THEM!!!!

He then proceeds to take C as we spawned by A. My 5 snipers (yes, they didn't change classes or try any other strategy) all took A then piled in the building near A to snipe... I made an attempt for B again as another enemy ran into the building at A and picked up ALL FIVE OF THEM AGAIN!

Why even bother sticking in the lobby at point? Its obvious my teammates are stupid, we're not going to win, and the morons are just going to hand the enemy all the good streaks.
#2L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 2/10/2013 3:16:07 AM
I don't even know why a large portion of cod gamers even bother playing objective modes. BO2 may have it's fair share of problems, but these problems are only amplified by the DBags who play it.
---
Does getting killed by a noob, make cod fanboys want to self harm?
#3RandomTrampPosted 2/10/2013 3:22:50 AM
I played Standoff last night and called in a VSAT in each half of the game. The five guys on my team, four of whom were sniping, got me a grand total of... wait for it... 4 VSAT assists (two for each VSAT).
Incredibly, we also lost B Dom (and the game) while the second VSAT was active, though I share responsibility for walking onto a random 'nade and not having FJ equipped.
#4RJrockstarPosted 2/10/2013 3:57:01 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...

I look to see where my teammates are, and see all 5 of them in the building near C trying to snipe...

He then proceeds to take C as we spawned by A. My 5 snipers (yes, they didn't change classes or try any other strategy) all took A then piled in the building near A to snipe... I made an attempt for B again as another enemy ran into the building at A and picked up ALL FIVE OF THEM AGAIN!

Why even bother sticking in the lobby at point? Its obvious my teammates are stupid, we're not going to win, and the morons are just going to hand the enemy all the good streaks.

5 guys and not a single one shooting at the guys capping B? wow
---
GT: FixdSwine
#5Lazyboy256Posted 2/10/2013 7:44:36 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...

Man....and I thought I had it bad. That's just a whole lotta nasty.
#6MashdTaytuzPosted 2/10/2013 7:50:40 AM
"5 guys and not a single one shooting at the guys capping B?"
----------------------------------

You mean you've never seen people just standing around, watching the enemy cap a flag, or worse, just stand there watching you get gunned down while trying to cap or defend a flag yourself?

I see that with alarming regularity, when I'm not playing in a party with my buds.
---
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.--Thomas Jefferson
#7Astro_B0mbPosted 2/10/2013 7:51:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Astro_B0mbPosted 2/10/2013 7:52:18 AM
This is one of the reasons I dont play Dom solo; veggies.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#9M0ther_G00sePosted 2/10/2013 8:02:16 AM
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
I don't even know why a large portion of cod gamers even bother playing objective modes. BO2 may have it's fair share of problems, but these problems are only amplified by the DBags who play it.

You summed it up perfectly, sir. Said it all for me.
---
BRAP BRAP!! PAH! = O-l--/
Xbox live GT: Mr Mace --- World Of Tanks IGN: Infantard
#10WestSdeNleVrusPosted 2/10/2013 8:36:57 AM
Just the other day I got a quad-longshot kill with an LMG on 4 snipers doing the exact same thing. I don't snipe cause I suck at it, makes me wonder why so many other people who do suck only try to snipe....