MW4 ideas

#21bbert901Posted 2/10/2013 10:29:24 AM
RandomTramp posted...
1. Hold it back an extra year and so make it properly next gen. This, in turn, also gives Treyarch an extra year to develop their first next gen version.
2. Given the extra power, I expect either some more destructable terrain or an additional War plalist with a couple of extended maps and an increased player count.
3. To fill the gap on current gen consoles, release an XBL game, "MW2 redux". This would cost 2400 points, would be multiplayer only, would include all the maps (including the 10 DLC ones) and would remove Commando, Danger Close, One Man Army and the nuke (to be replaced with Marksman, Stalker, Quickdraw and MOAB, respectively) and would include a combat record, theatre mode and Elite support.

I like your idea for MW2 but I preferred the Nuke timer to the MOAB timer, nothing really important just saying haha
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#22TalesOfGodPosted 2/10/2013 10:57:19 AM
Maiken100 posted...
Scratch MW4, Make Call of Duty 5 with a WW2 theme.

This! I really need another good WW2 game. COD 2 was pretty much the only I liked (it's my fav in the series) and I want another one like it :D
#23AlexanaxelaPosted 2/10/2013 11:07:04 AM
new deathstreak: shoot ac130 shots out of your eyeballs
---
Press Button
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/pressbutton.jpg
#24MiniVirus2Posted 2/10/2013 11:12:51 AM
RandomTramp posted...
1. Hold it back an extra year and so make it properly next gen. This, in turn, also gives Treyarch an extra year to develop their first next gen version.
2. Given the extra power, I expect either some more destructable terrain or an additional War plalist with a couple of extended maps and an increased player count.
3. To fill the gap on current gen consoles, release an XBL game, "MW2 redux". This would cost 2400 points, would be multiplayer only, would include all the maps (including the 10 DLC ones) and would remove Commando, Danger Close, One Man Army and the nuke (to be replaced with Marksman, Stalker, Quickdraw and MOAB, respectively) and would include a combat record, theatre mode and Elite support.

MW2 already has faster aiming in Sleight of Hand Pro. QuickDraw would be redundant.

I like the idea however. I'd still be playing MW2 if it wasn't hacked to pieces and the player count was higher.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#25x_aznpalPosted 2/10/2013 11:13:21 AM
Activision can make up so many ideas..

..that originality is not one of them.
---
"How can you improve if you don't push yourself?" -Connor
#26Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/10/2013 11:19:02 AM
bbert901 posted...
RandomTramp posted...

I like your idea for MW2 but I preferred the Nuke timer to the MOAB timer, nothing really important just saying haha

Nuke timer is way better than MOAB timer. Also, I wouldn't want Marksman and Stalker in the game. Sounds like they would make the game worse than improve it. MW2 already felt like it played very smoothly.
---
I don't care.
#27SythisTaruPosted 2/10/2013 11:55:04 AM
Aliens!!!
#28FRo3tBLo0dPosted 2/10/2013 12:20:24 PM
TheManlyManatee posted...
The best idea I can think of would be to not make a MW4

lol didn't see that one coming when I opened this topic...

Fix spawns, Make a maps for AR and Sniper users, Not just for the SMG baddies. Actually try and work on the spawn system. Balance weapons like MW2. No deathstreaks for the love of god........Get rid of care package ( Had a game yesterday where a player going 8-19 got dogs from his care package )

Basically, Fix the issues that have plagued CoD since MW2, The big issues that neither Treyarch nor IW have acknowledged or tried fixing.
#29Robotron2084Posted 2/10/2013 12:21:35 PM
Gotta agree with the Manatee....just stop making them.
#30kyr5p33dyPosted 2/10/2013 12:22:20 PM
Vanossgaming on youtube did a parody trailer of mw4 and i thought it was hilarious. This topic reminded me of it.
---
There is a difference between the words "then" and "than".