Sometimes you need to laugh

#1Lisbon14215Posted 2/10/2013 11:38:25 AM
Joined a game of TDM. Score was 68 to 7. Shook my head and took the L like a man. Promised myself that if I ever met Vonderhaar irl to punch him in the throat.
#2QualiTPosted 2/10/2013 11:40:27 AM
The topic title is misleading.

You promise laughter, yet deliver anger.

:(
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#3VelociswaggerPosted 2/10/2013 11:52:56 AM(edited)
As much as I hate the guy it's not entirely his fault this community is flooded with morons.
---
Operator rH
SWAT-556 Pre-patch master race
#4GreatKiraLordPosted 2/10/2013 11:48:17 AM
Id punch him in the balls just to make sure he hasn't lost them already.
#5Lisbon14215(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:49:18 AM
QualiT posted...
The topic title is misleading.

You promise laughter, yet deliver anger.

:(

Punching people in the throat is funny!
#6WestSdeNleVrusPosted 2/10/2013 11:54:15 AM
Punching them in the jeans is all the rage these days.
#7HarryHedgehogPosted 2/10/2013 11:55:05 AM
Velociswagger posted...
As much as I hate the guy it's not entirely his fault this community is flooded with morons.

I think his point was less about "moron teammates losing the match" and more about "crappy matchmaking putting you in such a horribly one-sided match with such a short amount of time left".
---
Trying to motivate myself to play: DeathSmiles (1 and 2), Crash Bash, Touhou series, OoT3D Master Quest, Mega Man Legends 1, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
#8MadsprayerPosted 2/10/2013 12:00:30 PM
Why can't there be an option the player can choose like "join best match available" or "wait for new match" ?? Matches go on short players all the time anyway.

Why irritate your customers/enticing them to quit and then you kick em in the junk again and put em on probation?

Seems very easy.
#9Lisbon14215(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:04:15 PM
HarryHedgehog posted...
Velociswagger posted...

I think his point was less about "moron teammates losing the match" and more about "crappy matchmaking putting you in such a horribly one-sided match with such a short amount of time left".

Pretty much. There have been games of domination that I've joined right at halftime down by 70 that my team has somehow come back to win in the second half but there's not much you can do when you enter a game of TDM down by almost 60.

I really can't fault the kids on my team who just had the unfortunate luck of running into six terminators all at once. I actually give the five who stuck it out credit. It's just frustrating getting put into games like this knowing that there is nothing you can do.