Boosters

#11MikeRoxTheBoatPosted 2/10/2013 3:49:40 PM
I only ever really run into boosters on Drone (in that back nook area that's out of the way). I usually just kill the enemy booster, which inevitably gets me shot by the teammate booster (I play on Hardcore). I then go back to the area and if they're there again, I just shoot the enemy booster again and again until they get bored (they almost always have a a tac insert) or until the teammate booster shoots me again and gets kicked.

I only do it if it's convenient for me, though. Most of the time I'll just shoot the enemy booster and move on, only staying to bug them if my teammate shoots me for 'revenge'.
#12Krazoa2Posted 2/10/2013 3:56:31 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
While I agree with what you're doing and would probably do the same thing upon finding boosters, there's too many people on this board that'll defend it and chastise you for this topic.

I've never seen anyone on this board defend boosting.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#13parkourboybryanPosted 2/10/2013 3:59:56 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
While I agree with what you're doing and would probably do the same thing upon finding boosters, there's too many people on this board that'll defend it and chastise you for this topic.

I've seen plenty of people that chastise people who complain about it and try to explain that it doesn't do anything to affect the other players.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#14GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/10/2013 4:04:56 PM
I stop them as well.. The best time was i was playing hc tdm and for the final cam it showed me rushing in there throwing a concussion, headshotting the enemy then me knifing the booster on my team and his friend spawned with tac insert i threw a combat axe at his head.

In the post lobby i screamed Booster!!!
And everyone reported them
#15Krazoa2Posted 2/10/2013 4:13:22 PM
Krazoa2 posted...

I've seen plenty of people that chastise people who complain about it and try to explain that it doesn't do anything to affect the other players.

See, now that's entirely different. That's not defending boosting. That's telling the person to grow up and stop whining over something that makes such a little impact on them because they felt their "morals" are in danger. If the complainer is getting argued against, he's probably complaining the wrong way.

Eh why post. TC posted GT's, this topic's going down sooner or later >>
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#16bladeofice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:17:52 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
Krazoa2 posted...

See, now that's entirely different. That's not defending boosting. That's telling the person to grow up and stop whining over something that makes such a little impact on them because they felt their "morals" are in danger. If the complainer is getting argued against, he's probably complaining the wrong way.

Eh why post. TC posted GT's, this topic's going down sooner or later >>

My bad I didn't quite think of that I'll be removing their GT's as of now
---
Xbox/PSN Name Demon Wolf191