PDW + Stock + MMS
SMAW

Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Dexterity

Smoke Grenade
Tactical Insertion

Tactician

Blanketting half the map at a time with these damn Smoke Grenades...

1st match was on Nuketown Hardpoint. Went like 62-13. Getting the 'get 50 kills while using the MMS' challenge.

I've got other varieties of that class setup as well. It's lolworthy.
#2creativemePosted 2/10/2013 6:01:26 PM
what are some other classes? i'll try some of these out.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#35h07gunPosted 2/10/2013 6:05:00 PM
creativeme posted...

your sig gave me a 404
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#4ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:06:42 PM
creativeme posted...

Really, anything with the MMS, Scavenger, and Smoke grenades are great to use. I got the idea from having this tactic used against me in a game...

It seems the MMS really has a negative impact on your guns damage and recoil though. IDK if it's me, or if that's how it's programmed in.

Also

PDW + Stock + MMS + Silencer

Lightweight
Scavenger
Dexterity

Bouncing Betty
Smoke Grenade.

Primary gunfighter wildcard

Just spam the F*** outta the BB's and the Smoke. You see 2 Scavenger bags on the ground, pick up the one, lob a Smoke grenade. THEN pick up the other. You want as much smoke as possible EVERYWHERE since the MMS is gold with the Smoke Grenade. Only Cold-Blooded users stand a chance against it...

I used it on my MTAR earlier and wallbanged numerous people on Hijacked. They just kept camping near B and in the buildings.

I love how the game basically has an option for wall hacks and an auto-aim device (Target Finder). If you've ever seen gameplays of hacked Counter Strike lobbies. The Target Finder is basically that. Except you have to be ADS to see them.

Couple the Target Finder with lag and Camera lag, and it'll pick you up before you even walk into the damn door.
#5ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:10:32 PM
Played in a party of 3 earlier. We all used the same basic class with the Stock, MMS, and Smoke Grenades. Littered the damn map with them...

This was in Slums Hardpoint against a clan of 5 and some randumb. We took the lead at the start, then at around 90-20 my friend said 'dude, there's only 1 guy on the other team'... About 30 seconds later he backed out.

We all got hatemail for it. My goal is to find things people hate and just screw with them. Everyone hates the Target Finder (except for those who use it and always defend it on these boards). I don't use one since it's 10x's more Camper friendly than Rusher friendly. Only time I'll use it is if I see 2 or more enemies camping with one. Then I'll put out my Blackxworm class until they leave....
#6TheRisingSonPosted 2/10/2013 6:23:50 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
creativeme posted...

Really, anything with the MMS, Scavenger, and Smoke grenades are great to use. I got the idea from having this tactic used against me in a game...

It seems the MMS really has a negative impact on your guns damage and recoil though. IDK if it's me, or if that's how it's programmed in.

Also

PDW + Stock + MMS + Silencer

Lightweight
Scavenger
Dexterity

Bouncing Betty
Smoke Grenade.

Primary gunfighter wildcard

Just spam the F*** outta the BB's and the Smoke. You see 2 Scavenger bags on the ground, pick up the one, lob a Smoke grenade. THEN pick up the other. You want as much smoke as possible EVERYWHERE since the MMS is gold with the Smoke Grenade. Only Cold-Blooded users stand a chance against it...

I used it on my MTAR earlier and wallbanged numerous people on Hijacked. They just kept camping near B and in the buildings.

I love how the game basically has an option for wall hacks and an auto-aim device (Target Finder). If you've ever seen gameplays of hacked Counter Strike lobbies. The Target Finder is basically that. Except you have to be ADS to see them.

Couple the Target Finder with lag and Camera lag, and it'll pick you up before you even walk into the damn door.

It was probably I who used the tactic against you. It's most effective indoors. I was hoping word wouldn't get out about the tactic, though. Mums the word.
#7lexussssPosted 2/10/2013 9:09:57 PM
I love when people do this so I can snipe them super easy with my dual band from afar
#8Astro_B0mbPosted 2/10/2013 10:03:22 PM
Stock doesnt help SMGs anymore.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#9billableskillsPosted 2/10/2013 10:07:17 PM
LSAT
Target Finder, Grip, FMJ

Flack Jacket, Hardlilne
Toughness
Tactical Mask

Orbital VSAT, EMP, Warthog

I'm honestly thinking of resetting my stats again and onlyUSEmeLSAT
Just to see if I can be a total douche and get a 5.00 + K/D
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o
#10HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/10/2013 10:08:30 PM
Cool! So now you can dashboard near the end of the game when your host so the stats don't count.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.