EMP grenades are stupidly overpowered.

#71st8gunnerPosted 2/10/2013 11:04:13 PM
I love EMP nades. Spam the hell out of em and watch the points roll in. I use scav, too. Eat it.
---
...and when that day comes that you truly call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.
#72HitokiriFelixPosted 2/11/2013 1:06:17 PM
Artha_Penn posted...
would you rather have a jammer that you throw out and can be countered by just destroying it? An emp grenade at least lasts a bit on whoever gets hit by it.

yeah actually I would. the jammer was boss but not spammable.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#73fallenKlNGPosted 2/11/2013 1:23:47 PM
NephilimDante posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
NephilimDante posted...
And you seriously don't get how a buff to sentry guns against EMP nades is a nerf to EMP nades?

The EMP grenades would be getting weaker versus sentry guns. That IS a nerf to EMP grenades. It's not ****ing rocket science.

This is the dumbest chicken or the egg argument I've been in so far. Congratulations.

Was is it you said earlier? "Try again, but with a better reason next time"?

It's a nerf to EMP grenades. When something gets weaker it's being nerfed. Stopped being purposely obtuse and borderline stupid.

No, I agree with NephilimDante. All he was saying was that emps should be nerfed, and he only meant nerf it by making it do less damage to scorestreaks, nothing else. You then pretty much said, "no, you need to buff the sentry". All he was trying to say was that "what you just said about buffing the sentry is exactly the same result as what I said about nerfing the emp".
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#74fallenKlNGPosted 2/11/2013 1:29:38 PM
st8gunner posted...
I love EMP nades. Spam the hell out of em and watch the points roll in. I use scav, too. Eat it.

lol this. I don't use shocks/BBs/C4/Claymores, and I run UAV/HK/CP so I rarely get Guardians and Sentries. Even when I do, I rarely see enemies with emps, so I'm hardly phased by other emp users.

On the other hand, I love spamming the crap out of emps to take down equipment and scorestreaks with almost no effort for easy points. I agree that emps are a little OP as they are, but because I only benefit from it and I don't have anything I use that's effected by emp users, I hope they don't nerf the emps any time soon.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#75shadowsofdawnPosted 2/11/2013 1:35:29 PM
The only nerf EMP grenades need is that the "self-stun" duration should last as long as it does on an enemy. I shouldn't be able to toss an EMp at my feet and have the effect disipate within 2 seconds.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#76Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/11/2013 1:38:54 PM
You forgot to mention that you can't call in your killstreak if you get hit by one.
#77molokoPosted 2/11/2013 2:02:09 PM
There's something funny about people complaining about EMP grenades being too overpowered because they can take out their unmanned, infinite ammo, pinpoint accuracy, killing machines in one hit.
#78DrCrawfordPosted 2/15/2013 6:35:48 PM
i dont use equipment. what I dont like is how long it messes up your HUD for no reason. and why cant I use a freakin death machine when I get EMP'd. The death machine sucks as it is.
---
Eat Snickers, leave garbage.
#79Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/15/2013 6:37:37 PM
NephilimDante posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
Don't like your camping equipment destroyed, do you?

No, I don't like it when my sentry gun providing cover on an objective is destroyed with literally zero effort.

But Black hatting through a wall does take effort?