For those saying it was awful: Explain.

Boring.
Poor Gun Balance.
Poor Perk Balance.
Terrible Lag.
Boring.
Terrible Hit Detection.
Introduced Lag Comp.
Introduced hardcore dark corner camping with stealth perks.
2nd Chance
Did I mention it was boring?

Also, it was SO BORING.

It also was not rewarding, fun, or interesting. It looked cool, worked well in local matches, but anything not splitscreened/LAN'd was a BORING nightmare. But the SPAS was pretty sweet...

This is pretty accurate. It also had something which BO2 also has, and which I absolutely hate, which is audible enemies!! If I'm sneaking around to flank the enemy, the last thing I want to do is shout to anyone in earshot that there's a UAV incoming or C4 or whatever. STFU you stupid moron!!!

Also how come I can hear clearly what's being shouted but not footsteps? Should be the other way round.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#82MegaTape13Posted 2/14/2013 5:26:57 PM
DutchZombie posted...
Eh, I loved running with the MP5 in COD4 and MW2. When the closest thing to that in BO1 is the Aug, then you know you have a problem. SMG's as a class were pretty bad in BO1.

As someone who used everything, but mostly SMGs, I strongly disagree. Although if you're strictly talking about the guns themselves without perks or attachments, then I can certainly understand where you're coming from.

The closest thing to a Stopping Power MP5 in BO1 was an MP5k or 74u with Rapid Fire, and it was actually pretty close.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#83TheFeshPincePosted 2/14/2013 5:27:20 PM
fatclemenza posted...
no

---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#84TheBlueChannelPosted 2/15/2013 12:10:28 AM
D. MW2.
---
Detroit Pistons: