So you use Target Finder with select fire on FAL, PDW, and LMG?

#21GreatKiraLordPosted 2/10/2013 11:17:43 PM
sigma502 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
reflex sight itself is a crutch that you don't need in pub matches

As opposed to having a different crutch like the silencer?

"whaa it's not a crutch because that's all i use!"

Just like all I use is Reflex? Yeah, don't bring up it being a crutch unless you have a legit argument to go with it.

then anything is a crutch
go without any attachments, perks, etc and just run around with a gun
#22L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 2/11/2013 5:39:25 AM
scarface_jr posted...
Target Finder shouldn't even be in the game imo. It' a crutch for bad players.

Seems like someone's been on the wrong end of a noob running a TF attachment. Would it make you feel any better if every weapon was removed, and the only thing that could be fired was insults?
---
What cod fanboys lack in originality, they make up for in stupidity.
#23hyperpowderPosted 2/11/2013 7:19:15 AM
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Target Finder shouldn't even be in the game imo. It' a crutch for bad players.

Seems like someone's been on the wrong end of a noob running a TF attachment. Would it make you feel any better if every weapon was removed, and the only thing that could be fired was insults?

It is literally a target finder, that takes half the skill out of the game. Next they'll make an aimbot attachment
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#24HaahahahaPosted 2/11/2013 7:27:35 AM
anastasi0 posted...
this topic is necessary

---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#25Skello1OPosted 2/11/2013 7:27:53 AM
sigma502 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
The simple fact you're using the FAL kinda negates the point of this topic. It's considered one of the better weapons in the game for a raisin.

I've been using semi-automatic guns since Big Red One with the K98 and Ghewer. Even up to CoD 4 with the G3. So naturally I'm going to use my prefer choice with the FAL. Not my fault most of the community goes to whatever gun happens to be the noobiest. That's why I was ****ed when I heard about the nerf it was getting because -now- it's so "popular". But now I'm fine about it because the nerf was intended for Select Fire noobs.

Either you didn't get the point of his post or you're dodging his argument.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#26Black_Baron116Posted 2/11/2013 7:46:43 AM
sigma502 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
The simple fact you're using the FAL kinda negates the point of this topic. It's considered one of the better weapons in the game for a raisin.

I've been using semi-automatic guns since Big Red One with the K98 and Ghewer. Even up to CoD 4 with the G3. So naturally I'm going to use my prefer choice with the FAL. Not my fault most of the community goes to whatever gun happens to be the noobiest. That's why I was ****ed when I heard about the nerf it was getting because -now- it's so "popular". But now I'm fine about it because the nerf was intended for Select Fire noobs.

The K98k is a Bolt action, and it's Gewehr 43 or G43 also the FAL should have a selective fire mode it's about time they added this feature for the Guns, as for your G3 in COD 4 that should have also had the same thing as well when it was made. But the Target finder considering this game seems a little more futuristic than the other Cod games I'd say it seems to fit in the single player pretty good as for online I do not use it so it's not a problem for me so it's whatever.
#27pdiddy0707Posted 2/11/2013 12:55:48 PM
sigma502 posted...
Please, tell me more about how "good" you are without using those.

Sorry but I prefer my FAL noob free and crutch free. Reflex is all I need for that bad puppy.

im pretty good in my own mind. I use the TF on my hammer and your tears of disapproval is delicious to me. Unitl you pay for my COD games and all DLC content then your continued b@#$!ing and moaning only fuel my commitment yo your so-called "crutches" so cry on and my no no-good, a@@ will continue to savor your adolescent crying..lol
#28iBlackice25Posted 2/11/2013 1:14:02 PM
LMG's, specifically the mk48.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2