Call of Duty: In Space

#1Seipheroth1Posted 2/10/2013 9:46:10 PM
It seems to me that when a series is dying such as Leprechaun, Power Rangers, Jason or in this case... COD, what usually gives it press attention (whether it be good or bad... press is press) is when its in SPACE-ACE-ACE-ace-ce!! <_< So I was wondering. How many people here would buy Call of Duty: Space Marines. Call of Duty: The Final Frontier. Call of Duty: In Space. Call of Duty: X or MY personal favorite Call of Duty: The Clone Wars because as we allll know every FPS that has come out after Modern Warfare has pretty much BEEN COD minus everything that makes it good. Which isnt a lot... but what it does it does right. Or at least its passable.

Would you trade in your, sniper rifles for plasma rifle beams? Would you trade in your grenades for... space grenades? Imagine tagging somebody with a Black Hole Sticky Grenade (BHSG), and theyre like NOOOOOOOOO as the vacuum pops out their eyeballs like in Total Recall (the old one. havent seen the new one if its good please tell me). Instead of the Nuke you get a Comet. Ah yes. COD in space. The only place where the spawn points can actually get worse.

I know what youre thinking. I know. I get it. Why...why why why, havent I patented this amazingly stupidly fantastic idea? And the answer is simple... because.

Alrighty then, so I'm gonna step out for a lil bit I have a life outside my PC. Let the juices start flowing and see what you guys have to say about this. I have my Flame Shield ready (In COD: In Space, the Flame Shield protects you from Solar Flares) incase people try to text assault me.

V
---
YT: RenzoxLoyola
#2Cornbread4lifePosted 2/10/2013 9:47:09 PM
I will play any game with a jet pack, or whatever jet packs in space are called.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#3slaveanselmoPosted 2/10/2013 9:48:50 PM
Aren't you talking about Halo? Would I want to play CoD: Halo basically?

(not really)
---
I'm not changjng this signature until I feel like it.
#4PvtPorkSordPosted 2/10/2013 9:49:31 PM
I can see it now. Omg lazor guns are so op.
#5deoxxysPosted 2/10/2013 9:54:40 PM
No GET OUT

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4554/topiclist.gif

---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#6Seipheroth1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:56:11 PM
Do you think COD will end up in space? I mean they already have HAWKS right? Or whatever the name of that jet game is. HAWX? Is it even "HAWKS"? First name that came to mind so i figured it was. but anyway thats basically COD... in the air. They are halfway to space. Is COD, or is COD not, heading, to space. I think they f*kn are. I really believe that. What do yall m***** f*****s think? Are we headed to SPACE!!
---
#7bladeoficePosted 2/10/2013 9:56:23 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
Aren't you talking about Halo? Would I want to play CoD: Halo basically?

(not really)

---
Xbox/PSN Name Demon Wolf191
#8Seipheroth1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:01:22 PM
I think its pretty racist to compare COD: In Space to Halo.
---
#9Artha_PennPosted 2/10/2013 10:03:22 PM
It seems to me that when a series is dying such as Leprechaun, Power Rangers, Jason or in this case... COD, what usually gives it press attention (whether it be good or bad... press is press) is when its in SPACE-ACE-ACE-ace-ce!! <_< So I was wondering. How many people here would buy Call of Duty: Space Marines. Call of Duty: The Final Frontier. Call of Duty: In Space. Call of Duty: X or MY personal favorite Call of Duty: The Clone Wars because as we allll know every FPS that has come out after Modern Warfare has pretty much BEEN COD minus everything that makes it good. Which isnt a lot... but what it does it does right. Or at least its passable.

Would you trade in your, sniper rifles for plasma rifle beams? Would you trade in your grenades for... space grenades? Imagine tagging somebody with a Black Hole Sticky Grenade (BHSG), and theyre like NOOOOOOOOO as the vacuum pops out their eyeballs like in Total Recall (the old one. havent seen the new one if its good please tell me). Instead of the Nuke you get a Comet. Ah yes. COD in space. The only place where the spawn points can actually get worse.

I know what youre thinking. I know. I get it. Why...why why why, havent I patented this amazingly stupidly fantastic idea? And the answer is simple... because.

Alrighty then, so I'm gonna step out for a lil bit I have a life outside my PC. Let the juices start flowing and see what you guys have to say about this. I have my Flame Shield ready (In COD: In Space, the Flame Shield protects you from Solar Flares) incase people try to text assault me.

V

Power Rangers dying before the "In Space" show came out? I don't think so. By the time "Power Rangers In Space" had come out, Saban had already created several other shows of Rangers. All the US did was take clips from those shows and made the Space rangers, and the ones after that. They're over 10 years now, and still going strong. :P
---
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed
#10Seipheroth1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:08:40 PM
Artha_Penn posted...

V

Power Rangers dying before the "In Space" show came out? I don't think so. By the time "Power Rangers In Space" had come out, Saban had already created several other shows of Rangers. All the US did was take clips from those shows and made the Space rangers, and the ones after that. They're over 10 years now, and still going strong. :P

Power Rangers was bad after the original cast was gone, and the asian died.
---