NICE JOB TREYARCH. (new glitch found)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. NICE JOB TREYARCH. (new glitch found)
3 years ago#1
Select >Y > View gamercard mid game causes your person to freeze up, and becomes a vegetable.

you literally cant do anything. unless the game ends or your dashboard. <___________<

i just got probation in League play cause of it. ELL OHHHH ELL
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 29-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-6-1 5th Place
3 years ago#2
This isn't really new at all.

But yeah, it's ****ing stupid.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
3 years ago#3
Does it make your screen all blurry with no HUD? If so yeah that happened to me, i tried pressing buttons, but it didnt work and i also told my player to rub his eyes but that didn't work either so I just dash boarded.
The power within.
3 years ago#4
IchibqnBriqn posted...
Does it make your screen all blurry with no HUD? If so yeah that happened to me, i tried pressing buttons, but it didnt work and i also told my player to rub his eyes but that didn't work either so I just dash boarded.

yea thats it
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 29-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-6-1 5th Place
3 years ago#5
XT3M3 posted...
IchibqnBriqn posted...

yea thats it

Did it work after the player rubbed his eyes for you? Unless you had the tactical equipment called eye drops that fixes impaired vision.
The power within.
3 years ago#6
Not new, but yes, it's frustrating.
3 years ago#7
why would you want to check out someone's gamercard mid-game?
3 years ago#8
Thanks for telling me :)
3 years ago#9
Sig_Ep66 posted...

No, it freezes YOUR player.
3 years ago#10
Sig_Ep66 posted...

i tend to check out gamer cards when im lagging and i want to see where the host is from. or just for the hell of it.
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 30-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-6-1 5th Place
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. NICE JOB TREYARCH. (new glitch found)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived