New Weapon DLC Idea

#1HiraishinPosted 2/10/2013 11:15:07 PM(edited)
Combine da SMG, LMG, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Pistol, ballistic knife, crossbow, riot shield, c4, and rpg all togetherz
then no one can say omfg OP cause then we'll all be using it :)

edit--- make it so the only attachments you can use are target finder and laser hee hee
---
Xboxlive: Bruta1 Karnag3
#2Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/10/2013 11:16:06 PM
No.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#3Bad_BricksPosted 2/10/2013 11:19:05 PM
Nice, Honestly the Peacekeeper hasnít bugged me at all. IMO itís avg, most of my friends have said the same. I guess it all depends how you set it up. Ö as for the Topic, I can see this in the future for CoD, Ö LMAO! They love Imbalance!
#4Hiraishin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:06:49 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
No.

yes
---
Xboxlive: Bruta1 Karnag3
#5fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/11/2013 2:10:46 AM
yeah why not let us paying people run around with the thunder gun and insta kill. Much more fun than a challenge!

You should play more browser "pay to win" games, you might enjoy them!
#6webbc99Posted 2/11/2013 3:43:43 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
Nice, Honestly the Peacekeeper hasnít bugged me at all. IMO itís avg, most of my friends have said the same. I guess it all depends how you set it up. Ö as for the Topic, I can see this in the future for CoD, Ö LMAO! They love Imbalance!

I used it a lot when I was first starting out, it's nice because it's easy to use, accurate and fairly long range for an SMG, so when you don't really have any experience with either SMGs or ARs it's pretty nice for that.

Now I will use the MSMC for SMG stuff, and either Type 25 or AN94 for AR stuff because I understand the differences between them and can choose the right class for the right map/gametype/playstyle. Peacekeeper is nice when you don't really know what to expect.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#7Gamerguy92Posted 2/11/2013 4:14:48 AM
-______-
---
Sent from my iPhone 5 via PowerGuides