When it gets tuff your friends will dash and leave you,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. When it gets tuff your friends will dash and leave you,

User Info: Bad_Bricks

Bad_Bricks
3 years ago#1
I guess itís all the same, when they have a bad game they will all leave you and expect you to join their party again once you are done dealing with the aftermath, Ö.

ď Itís LAG itís LAG!!!Ē Really Sir? It is CoD you should know that already. Respectfully adjust your play-style and be a Man!

That is all...

User Info: Warablo13

Warablo13
3 years ago#2
I get sick of my friend rage quitting all the time..

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#3
Just the other day after a good game of S & D I recieved a friend request for som guy on my team so naturally I accepted it. The next game we played was on Carrier. I told him that I usually do bad on that map and sure enough, we got our butts kicked but right before we lost he dashboarded and one minute later he sent me an invite. I declined it and removed him from my friends list. Needless to say, I have very little respect for dashboarders.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

User Info: snicklecuck

snicklecuck
3 years ago#4
Anybody who dashboards when they are having a bad game while in a party doesn't stay on my friends list long.

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
3 years ago#5
I removed those kinds of players off my friends list.

It's much better playing with people who stay regardless on how bad the situation is.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. When it gets tuff your friends will dash and leave you,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived