When it gets tuff your friends will dash and leave you,

#1Bad_BricksPosted 2/11/2013 4:47:43 AM
I guess itís all the same, when they have a bad game they will all leave you and expect you to join their party again once you are done dealing with the aftermath, Ö.

ď Itís LAG itís LAG!!!Ē Really Sir? It is CoD you should know that already. Respectfully adjust your play-style and be a Man!

That is all...
#2Warablo13Posted 2/11/2013 8:16:01 AM
I get sick of my friend rage quitting all the time..
#3AWarAmp84Posted 2/11/2013 8:35:32 AM
Just the other day after a good game of S & D I recieved a friend request for som guy on my team so naturally I accepted it. The next game we played was on Carrier. I told him that I usually do bad on that map and sure enough, we got our butts kicked but right before we lost he dashboarded and one minute later he sent me an invite. I declined it and removed him from my friends list. Needless to say, I have very little respect for dashboarders.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#4snicklecuckPosted 2/11/2013 8:44:19 AM
Anybody who dashboards when they are having a bad game while in a party doesn't stay on my friends list long.
#5FeelMyBladePosted 2/11/2013 9:23:29 AM
I removed those kinds of players off my friends list.

It's much better playing with people who stay regardless on how bad the situation is.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2