WHAT THE HELL? Disconnecting little c***s

#1MrBombasticaIPosted 2/11/2013 5:59:11 AM
THIS GAME IS B******. I just lost 17 Shield kills in one match cos some little 12 year old thinks it is funny to ruin my game. I was 1 away from getting Kryptek Typhon camo and some little p**** DCs and I lose the whole game's F***ING PROGRESS. WHAT THE F***
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/11/2013 6:01:21 AM
Persevere, brother.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#3The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 2/11/2013 6:01:59 AM
If somebody dashboards you keep your kills from that game you just get given the loss.
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#4MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:02:36 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Persevere, brother.

I'm not doing that again. F*** that, and this game. The ONE game I get where my Shield is hitting, and some little c*** leaves. There were 3 seconds until the game ended anyway, what is the f***ing point?
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#5fatclemenzaPosted 2/11/2013 6:03:19 AM
If somebody dashboards you keep your kills from that game you just get given the loss.

---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:03:22 AM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...

Clearly that didn't happen. Check back on afterwards, I'm still on 82 kills.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#7NarutoHasRisenPosted 2/11/2013 6:04:39 AM
Why is it that anytime someone wants to insult someone they don't know, they call them 12?

Lol anyway, you don't seem that mature yourself, so you shouldn't worry that they are disconnecting.
#8The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 2/11/2013 6:05:44 AM
MrBombasticaI posted...
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...

Then maybe the host didn't dashboard at all, maybe it was a problem on Treyarchs end.
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#9MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:08:33 AM
NarutoHasRisen posted...
Why is it that anytime someone wants to insult someone they don't know, they call them 12?

Lol anyway, you don't seem that mature yourself, so you shouldn't worry that they are disconnecting.

Maybe cos he was bragging the whole time about being a 12 year old hacker?
Also, I don't care if I'm being mature. Play on an Australian connection, versing people overseas and tell me I can't complain
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#10MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:10:07 AM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...

Then maybe the host didn't dashboard at all, maybe it was a problem on Treyarchs end.

I don't know what happened, it's annoying
---
Storm Legion
We own this!