WHAT THE HELL? Disconnecting little c***s

#11AWarAmp84Posted 2/11/2013 5:18:12 AM
That's COD for ya. And don't expect to any get sympathy from Gamefaqs either as I'm sure many users dashboard themselves.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#12ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/11/2013 5:30:05 AM
TC Give it another chance. It'll be worth it in the end.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#13Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/11/2013 5:41:21 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Persevere, brother.

---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#14Crack_FoxPosted 2/11/2013 5:45:31 AM
Inb4itsagame
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#15NarutoHasRisenPosted 2/11/2013 5:58:05 AM
MrBombasticaI posted...
NarutoHasRisen posted...
Why is it that anytime someone wants to insult someone they don't know, they call them 12?

Lol anyway, you don't seem that mature yourself, so you shouldn't worry that they are disconnecting.

Maybe cos he was bragging the whole time about being a 12 year old hacker?
Also, I don't care if I'm being mature. Play on an Australian connection, versing people overseas and tell me I can't complain

Put your Search Pref on Best
#16ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/11/2013 1:00:33 PM
NarutoHasRisen posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
NarutoHasRisen posted...
Why is it that anytime someone wants to insult someone they don't know, they call them 12?

Lol anyway, you don't seem that mature yourself, so you shouldn't worry that they are disconnecting.

Maybe cos he was bragging the whole time about being a 12 year old hacker?
Also, I don't care if I'm being mature. Play on an Australian connection, versing people overseas and tell me I can't complain

Put your Search Pref on Best

this
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.