To people that say this game requires no skill...

#1GusTA2010Posted 2/11/2013 6:18:28 AM
My team went up against TCM gaming in the Euro qualifiers yesterday, and when you play a team like that it really opens you're eyes. Their level of organisation and planning was insane and suffice to say they completely destroyed us. Although there might not be a great deal of skill in the actual gameplay, when it comes to tea play and strategising it takes a lot of effort and definitely skill to carry that sort of stuff out.

For example, they beat us 49-250 on Hardpoint because as soon as they get in it they lock it down so tight it's unreal. That's where the real skill lies and I challenge anyone to say its non existent to go against an organised team and still say that.

/rant/blogfaqs
#2BipBapBamPosted 2/11/2013 6:21:08 AM
this game requires no skill
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#3DraconilianPosted 2/11/2013 6:22:53 AM
BipBapBam posted...
this game requires no skill

Lol no
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1
#4BipBapBamPosted 2/11/2013 6:25:33 AM
Draconilian posted...
Black Ops 2 Wii U!

---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#5fatclemenzaPosted 2/11/2013 6:28:14 AM
Anybody who says that isn't supposed to be taken seriously.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6AWarAmp84Posted 2/11/2013 6:28:30 AM
Some people just get just bitter when they lose frequently. This game definitly requires some skill. If it didn't require skill than dashboarding wouldn't be such a big problem because everyone would do well. If this game didn't require skill than why do some people do consistantly bad while others do consistantly good?
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#7sphixxPosted 2/11/2013 6:29:17 AM
To people that say this game requires no skill...

obviously havent camped properly in a corner with a riot shield protected by shock charges, bettys and those swirly-wirly things like what I have....
#8JammyBauer23Posted 2/11/2013 6:48:16 AM
This game takes a lot of no skill.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#9fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/11/2013 6:52:11 AM
hip firing a SMG with laser sight and silencer is tough
#10sphixxPosted 2/12/2013 1:17:06 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
hip firing a SMG with laser sight and silencer is tough

I don't even do this anymore as it's just too damn hard . . . .