next nerf... snipers?

#1ningtangPosted 2/11/2013 6:21:43 AM
Notice tons more people running sniper classes since the latest update... So can we expect Treyarch to nerf the guns/class in general (slower speed, more recoil on the rifles) since they are "balancing" the game by ruining whatever is used the most (silencers on smgs)? I personally don't like this approach, because it's like a bubble in the wallpaper that you push down and a bubble pops up somewhere else.
---
http://thesaltypig.blogspot.com/
#2Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/11/2013 6:22:52 AM
I just want a nerf football to be included in the next game. Also it must have the word swag where nerf would be. If it was OP could they then nerf the nerf??????
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#3HaahahahaPosted 2/11/2013 6:25:17 AM
Snipers should be forced to have 2 hit kills at close range for those blasted quick scopers. Seriously
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#4TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/11/2013 6:28:29 AM
If they do they are very dumb. So most likely they will make the semi autos a 4 shot kill at any range, and the bolts 3 shots at any range and just remove headshot multiplier on them all together.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#5DraconilianPosted 2/11/2013 6:30:16 AM
They are all crap in this game
Need a buff if anything. Bring back my M21 EBR with stopping power and we'll talk about needing a nerf.
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1
#6HaahahahaPosted 2/11/2013 6:31:23 AM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
If they do they are very dumb. So most likely they will make the semi autos a 4 shot kill at any range, and the bolts 3 shots at any range and just remove headshot multiplier on them all together.

I hope you have no intention of doing anything meaningful with your life because your deducing skills are craptacular. Seriously. Not worth the explanation
---
#7TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/11/2013 6:33:49 AM
Haahahaha posted...
TheRealJayveezy posted...

I hope you have no intention of doing anything meaningful with your life because your deducing skills are craptacular. Seriously. Not worth the explanation

Did you really, really, really just take me seriously? WOW man. You are a certain kind of special.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#8Gamerguy92Posted 2/11/2013 6:35:59 AM
Snipers should be forced to have 2 hit kills at close range for those blasted quick scopers. Seriously

I'm so glad you're not affiliated with Treyarch in any way. Smh...
---
Sent from my iPhone 5 via PowerGuides
#9startedONatariPosted 2/11/2013 6:42:19 AM
my only problem with snipers in this game is the lack of flinch. i hit one three times with the an-94 and he still got me. in the kill cam he fired between my 2nd and 3rd shot and didn't flinch a bit. but that's what i get for playing core.
#10HaahahahaPosted 2/11/2013 6:53:40 AM
Gamerguy92 posted...

I'm so glad you're not affiliated with Treyarch in any way. Smh...

Lol so am I. Reasons being

1) Vanderdork makes terrible games post black ops 1
2) watching you eat any crap they throw at you like some autistick monkey would make my stomach turn
3) I dont like you.
---