Why can't we have wide open maps anymore?

#21gameflakPosted 2/11/2013 11:33:48 AM
I can guarantee you that if they released opened up maps, people would start complaining about them turning into campy snipe-fests.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#22BrostachePosted 2/11/2013 11:40:55 AM
gameflak posted...
I can guarantee you that if they released opened up maps, people would start complaining about them turning into campy snipe-fests.

absolutely agree map sizes are fine as is... Just need fewer headglitch spots.
#23PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:43:17 AM
gameflak posted...

People are going to complain about everything.

Some complaints are good, while some are bad.

That complaint you stated would be bad.
#24DraconilianPosted 2/11/2013 11:55:06 AM
gameflak posted...

Smaller maps make it rush twitch fest with too many corners and is exacerbated by the latency meaning whoever goes around the corner is going to get the kill 90% of the time

With larger maps, you gotta think about your movement, post up in high positions and lock down. It's not only more tactical, but IMO infinitely more fun.

The greatest thing about MW2 maps was going upstairs. There are multiple maps in BO2 that are pretty much entirely flat, slums for instance, and two buildings facing each other for sniper wars doesn't count, so plaza, meltdown, hijacked, etc. Are right out too.

It's just so boring now.
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1
#25KabtheMentatPosted 2/11/2013 11:57:53 AM
You guys are mistaking bad kids for MLG-types. It's the MLG-types that wanted these kinds of maps and IW and Treyarch both catered to that.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.