Lol Public Zombies

#1PenguinKoalaPosted 2/11/2013 7:38:41 AM
People be raging so hard at me during the first three rounds because I'm running around trying to knife/shoot everything in order to get points.

Does it really matter?
#2AirRawr_Posted 2/11/2013 7:39:49 AM
im confused. they are mad that you are playing the game?
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:40:40 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
im confused. they are mad that you are playing the game?

They're upset I'm not staying at one window since "There's four windows one for each of us now stay at your own!!"
#4GusTA2010Posted 2/11/2013 7:52:21 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
People be raging so hard at me during the first three rounds because I'm running around trying to knife/shoot everything in order to get points.

Does it really matter?

Yes because everyone needs to get some points in the early rounds which is impossible when people like you go around grabbing the kills. You put the title topic as if other people are the pathetic ones but it is you, my good sir. People like you are the reason I only play zombies solo.
#5AirRawr_Posted 2/11/2013 7:52:56 AM
PenguinKoala posted...

Does it really matter?

Yes because everyone needs to get some points in the early rounds which is impossible when people like you go around grabbing the kills. You put the title topic as if other people are the pathetic ones but it is you, my good sir. People like you are the reason I only play zombies solo.

ITP: no friends
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#6GusTA2010Posted 2/11/2013 7:59:14 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

Does it really matter?

ITP: no friends

Let me correct myself as bad choice of wording. If there is not another 3 of my friends to party with I play solo, one random is enough to mess up the early game.
#7PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:04:48 AM
GusTA2010 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

Does it really matter?

You're just bad if you can't get 1000 points to buy a PDW.

People like you who get mad at the people running around trying to kill everything are the ones that always go down and make everyone lose.
#8protomahnPosted 2/11/2013 8:11:23 AM
lawl ITP selfish kids who think they're hot **** in early ez rounds yet are the first to go down more than a street walker and rage quit. garbage players are garbage.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2vshmhx.gif
#9GusTA2010Posted 2/11/2013 8:58:37 AM
protomahn posted...
lawl ITP selfish kids who think they're hot **** in early ez rounds yet are the first to go down more than a street walker and rage quit. garbage players are garbage.

lolthis. People that run around taking everything are always the first to go down, and when they do I laugh. It's meant to be a co-operative thing, not who can kill the most and get the most points.
#10Blizzard09Posted 2/11/2013 9:05:19 AM
PenguinKoala posted...

Does it really matter?

Yes it really does matter. Unless you are opening ever door so the game can go further, and protecting your team mates while they have crap guns. 90% of people that do that won't open a door as they want to have money to get a perks when the power is on. After the power is on they run off to do their own thing leaving the rest with crap guns and no money to try and defend themselves.

Having one person taking all the points the first three round will put everyone else behind. Its not a single player Zombies, its team zombies.

I would not revive you the rest of the game if you did that in a game I was in. (unless you open doors and such allowing people to get guns of the wall without making them spend money to open doors)
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.