Lol Public Zombies

#31TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/11/2013 8:35:51 PM(edited)
I'd bet a large sum of money that Penguin absolutely sucks ball$. I'm sure that a LEGIT 35 is the highest rd he's dreamed of.
#32spanky1Posted 2/12/2013 10:26:33 AM
TheJester2 posted...
The issue is that in the first few rounds, smart players will try to knife as many zombies as possible (and smarter ones will even let them through the windows before doing so) so as to save ammo, get more points for repairing the windows, and possibly get some drops.

So when one idiot runs to each window and kills everything, the team doesn't get any drops or points. So yeah, basically YOU are the horrible players. I generally have good experiences with pubs though, shockingly enough.

This is actually the best post in here. You're not bad if you're getting your kills stolen in the early rounds, you're simply waiting for zombies to get close so you can knife them, netting you more points. And if everyone does this, it all works out a lot better for everybody.

But then the guys that run up and shoot everything result in lower net points.
---
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Fuee/Artz0rion/spanky1.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/138/377153264_fada9efcca_m.jpg
#33unpleasant_milkPosted 2/12/2013 10:29:29 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
People be raging so hard at me during the first three rounds because I'm running around trying to knife/shoot everything in order to get points.

Does it really matter?

I joke revive players like you when you (inevitably go down, usually while humping the box at round 6)

*joke revive. Revive 95% of the way, stop rinse repeat until dead. Prevents more compassionate players from reviving said, useless team mate.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#34Blitzkrieg182Posted 2/12/2013 1:06:12 PM
PenguinKoala posted...
Sounds like a lot of butthurt people that haven't made it past round 30.

If you're somewhat decent at zombies you can get 1000 points and that will be enough to be set.

I can be at 500 points at round 20+, lose all my stuff etc. Be able to recover and get all the perks+pap'd weapons I need.

FYI I do open the doors as well, that's why it doesn't matter who takes what kill. I'm always the person reviving you kids that complain about stealing kills as well.

I make it past round 30, I can die and get everything back and I open doors....I dont steal kills...its awfully selfish and bragtastic for you TC to have this attitude....yes it takes ten games to get one with good people who dont quit but to have that style in the early going and not knowing who you are playing with is lame.
#35ImTotallyAChickPosted 2/12/2013 1:22:22 PM
PenguinKoala posted...
GusTA2010 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
People be raging so hard at me during the first three rounds because I'm running around trying to knife/shoot everything in order to get points.

Does it really matter?

Yes because everyone needs to get some points in the early rounds which is impossible when people like you go around grabbing the kills. You put the title topic as if other people are the pathetic ones but it is you, my good sir. People like you are the reason I only play zombies solo.

You're just bad if you can't get 1000 points to buy a PDW.

People like you who get mad at the people running around trying to kill everything are the ones that always go down and make everyone lose.

Flawed logic. The person you are making angry is thinking that everybody is in on the strategy, therefore they watch one window and only have the zombies coming to that one window. You on the other hand are getting kills through four windows, which means you have the opportunity to get 4x the kills, which means you get way more points than everybody (unfairly I might add).
---
I'm totally a chick. I have boobs and snatch and stuff...
#36jdub5178508Posted 2/13/2013 10:15:56 AM
ImTotallyAChick posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
GusTA2010 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

Does it really matter?

Yes because everyone needs to get some points in the early rounds which is impossible when people like you go around grabbing the kills. You put the title topic as if other people are the pathetic ones but it is you, my good sir. People like you are the reason I only play zombies solo.

You're just bad if you can't get 1000 points to buy a PDW.

People like you who get mad at the people running around trying to kill everything are the ones that always go down and make everyone lose.

Flawed logic. The person you are making angry is thinking that everybody is in on the strategy, therefore they watch one window and only have the zombies coming to that one window. You on the other hand are getting kills through four windows, which means you have the opportunity to get 4x the kills, which means you get way more points than everybody (unfairly I might add).

LOVE your sig!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!
#37heartherevengePosted 2/15/2013 1:14:55 PM
once i get enough for a gun, take as many kills as you want, because ill get mine. but rounds 1-4 theres no reason to take any kills from anyone.

people like TC piss me off and make me yell vulgar things in the mic...

my friend did it to me once to be a dick, so i EMP'd the mystery box the next time she used it. and if she would have used PaP instead, i would have EMP'd that. obviously that was all fun and games, we had a laugh and it was over, but a pub doing it? no way would i just do it once

so is the extra 500-1000 points worth it?
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#38ingo4Posted 2/15/2013 1:54:25 PM
Ah. Take all the kills you want if that's what you feel you need to do. You pretty much spawn with an M14 or Olympia and that's all you need to get you to a better gun and perks. Well, at least with the M14. While you're running around haphazard and crazy, i'll be over there. Level headed, in control, bringing in the headshots, and what happened on round 2 or 3 won't even really matter.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#39mac08801Posted 2/15/2013 2:55:16 PM
GusTA2010 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

Does it really matter?

i'm also guessing op doesn't want to accumulate points to open doors...