EMP Grenades Should Temporarily Disable Sentries and Guardian

#11NarutoHasRisenPosted 2/12/2013 5:38:27 AM
Just make equipment for Hardwired users require two emps or black hats
1st one temp disables, 2nd destroys
#12dario1101Posted 2/12/2013 5:40:32 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
animalswillrule posted...
If they do that you need to be able to knife them again

I found a Master Prestige last night trying to knife a sentry.

Was hilarious, only reason I found him was because I heard the clang sound of his knife bouncing off the sentry about 5x in a row.

xD how was he MASTER PRESTIGE and knifing a sentry gun?
Signs of a booster...
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#13dario1101Posted 2/12/2013 5:41:34 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
My problem with disabling it for a while is that it becomes completely useless. You want it to get stunned like the ones in MW2 and Black Ops?

Now remember how useless they were aside from the occasional gimmick kill in Dom or CTF. They were 99% worthless.

I think EMP's should not affect it, only flashes and stuns. Maybe lower the score requirement for it so more people use the sentry gun. Ideally this would cut down on EMP grenade usage because like the 50 other topics on them have clarified, they massively outclass every other equipment.

At the very least, make it so EMP's only stun the sentry gun for 1.5 seconds and take off half health. Two would destroy it. Come up with any excuse you want for these... it has EMP protection equipment or something.

I'm okay with this. Well not really, but at the same time I am.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#14ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/12/2013 5:47:19 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
curtland posted...
I think they should have a "popping off a metal plate/yanking out wires animation" for disabling them. It would take longer than knifing it used to, but it would still be an alternative to the EMP or wasting a whole clip into the thing.

LOL this is Call of Duty, that's too advanced for them.

this
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#15Telvanni_guardPosted 2/12/2013 4:40:40 PM
"I found a Master Prestige last night trying to knife a sentry.

Was hilarious, only reason I found him was because I heard the clang sound of his knife bouncing off the sentry about 5x in a row."

Was he using a silenced weapon? Probably didn't want to show up on the radar trying to mow down a sentry and have the entire team turn on em.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#16DrCrawfordPosted 2/15/2013 5:34:03 PM
i like the idea of having it stun the equipment instead of destroying it. i also wish EMP grenades didnt make it so you couldnt tell who is an enemy and who isnt. and why cant you even tell who you killed? its just stupid
---
Eat Snickers, leave garbage.