Weapon balance wish list

#11Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/11/2013 12:47:04 PM
I don't really have any balance things I want to change, but I would love to add some attachments to some gun types. I really like the holo sight and despise the RDS, for example (I'm weird like that). I wouldn't mind seeing the holo being added to shotguns and etc. Just an example.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#12ZuuFPosted 2/11/2013 12:51:48 PM
Make the assault shield 100% indestructible (to EVERYTHING in front of it), to make up for the disadvantages of already having to melee twice and having to be in their opponents face to strike anyway.
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
#13iBlackice25Posted 2/12/2013 5:36:26 AM
olijolly posted...
iBlackice25 posted...
olijolly posted...
1. Decrease the burst delay for SWAT.

People keep on saying this, and personally i dont think it would be as effective as it sounds. If Treyarch did this, the SWAT-556 would be just like the M8A1, except 3 burst instead of 4 burst. Also, if they did this, the M8A1 would be better anyway.

It's better to have two very similar guns than to have one completely outclass the other imho.
And at this point, there's no reason to use the SWAT over the M8A1.

When i posted that, i was thinking prior to the patch. SWAT is better. Ive been using it before the M8 anyway.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2