What's CoD4 like these days?

#1XxOblivion77Posted 2/11/2013 4:47:38 PM
Still hacked or did the script hoodies buy the bo2 map pack yet?
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#2SpaceAssassinPosted 2/11/2013 4:51:41 PM
I hopped back on a few days ago, there is usually atleast 100 people on total and I didn't see any hackers.
---
If you're not somewhat competitive in a game and don't care if you do poorly, you're probably not competitive in life. That probably means you're a hobo -banana
#3fatclemenzaPosted 2/11/2013 4:55:16 PM
I hopped back on a few days ago, there is usually atleast 100 people on total and I didn't see any hackers.

The numbers are inaccurate. They've been frozen at the same values for over a year now lol.

I play it often. The worst I encounter is the little kid who spams the message on the side of the screen. Its pretty rare to find a completely hacked lobby. In TDM at least.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#4SpaceAssassinPosted 2/11/2013 4:58:16 PM
fatclemenza posted...

The numbers are inaccurate. They've been frozen at the same values for over a year now lol.

I play it often. The worst I encounter is the little kid who spams the message on the side of the screen. Its pretty rare to find a completely hacked lobby. In TDM at least.

Ah yes, but now it seems like the numbers are starting to be true though, you find at most 1-2 lobbies per game mode now. Atleast for me and my friends.
---
If you're not somewhat competitive in a game and don't care if you do poorly, you're probably not competitive in life. That probably means you're a hobo -banana
#5XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:48:35 PM

Is TDM my only option? SnD is a no for sure right?
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#6fatclemenzaPosted 2/11/2013 7:04:07 PM
Not sure, I only play TDM and MTDM.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#7DividerByZeroPosted 2/11/2013 7:09:58 PM
Not sure, I only play TDM and MTDM.

We need to play together, then. I need more people that play 4.

Also, if you play Ground War or SnD, you will get hackers. Those two playlists bring out the worst the community has to offer, in any game with them.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Borderlands 2
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3