It's the community who abuse the BS in this game which makes it worse...

#1VelociswaggerPosted 2/11/2013 6:30:12 PM
than it actually is. This game on it's own isn't absolutely terrible (aside from the lag), but the community who abuse the stupid crap in this game is what really makes it terrible.
---
Operator rH
SWAT-556 Pre-patch master race
#2bladeoficePosted 2/11/2013 6:34:13 PM
I agree 100%
---
Xbox/PSN Name Demon Wolf191
#3QualiTPosted 2/11/2013 6:35:05 PM
..... but if there wasnt crap in the game to begin with, then no-one could abuse it......

?
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#4CammyApplePosted 2/11/2013 6:35:24 PM
You mean like prestige glitches?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5Velociswagger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:16:30 PM
CammyApple posted...
You mean like prestige glitches?

How does that affect one's performance.
---
Operator rH
#6devilschain30Posted 2/11/2013 7:20:12 PM
there really isn't BS in this game like there was in the other ones. The community is just a bunch of try hards and use the BEST guns possible. Really since CoD4 the community has been using a lot of the same guns. In CoD4 the M16 was a monster but not everyone used it. In BO2, EVERYONE used the PDW or MSMC until they got patched. Then moved on to the select fire FAL.

Target finders ruin the game, as well. It's WAY to noob friendly and way too many people use it. Even if one attaches cold blooded, the sight is so clear the enemy will still be seen.

As for shotguns, theyre shot guns. Annoying af but treyarch really just wanted weapon diversity so they made them better than the were in BO1. Which I thought the spas-12 was amazing in BO1
---
GT: Gods pudding
Check out my Youtube channel! It'll mean a lot to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/GodsPudding94?feature=mhee
#7ZephyrSSXPosted 2/11/2013 7:24:29 PM
QualiT posted...
..... but if there wasnt crap in the game to begin with, then no-one could abuse it......

?

It being there doesn't mean you have to use it. Players choose to use stupid puss tactics like headglitching.
---
Done trolling. Time to grow up.
#8NarutoHasRisenPosted 2/11/2013 7:37:12 PM
yea, it's why mw2 will forever be the worst cod
#9Velociswagger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:56:30 PM
NarutoHasRisen posted...
yea, it's why mw2 will forever be the worst cod

I couldn't agree more. People love it and say it's the best CoD, but the noobtube/oma absolutely ruined it.
---
Operator rH
#10SparkItUpPosted 2/11/2013 8:06:38 PM
QualiT posted...

?

I agree with this 100%....while I agree 100% that the community in general is garbage for taking advantage of glitches & exploits, if game companies (lets face it, it isn't just Treyarch) would clean up this garbage in final development or even later on, then it wouldn't be there to exploit.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.