It's the community who abuse the BS in this game which makes it worse...

#21iBlackice25Posted 2/12/2013 6:11:42 AM
devilschain30 posted...
there really isn't BS in this game like there was in the other ones. The community is just a bunch of try hards and use the BEST guns possible. Really since CoD4 the community has been using a lot of the same guns. In CoD4 the M16 was a monster but not everyone used it. In BO2, EVERYONE used the PDW or MSMC until they got patched. Then moved on to the select fire FAL.

Target finders ruin the game, as well. It's WAY to noob friendly and way too many people use it. Even if one attaches cold blooded, the sight is so clear the enemy will still be seen.

As for shotguns, theyre shot guns. Annoying af but treyarch really just wanted weapon diversity so they made them better than the were in BO1. Which I thought the spas-12 was amazing in BO1

I agree with everything you said, but lets be honest, over 85% of COD 4 players used the M16A4.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#22QualiTPosted 2/12/2013 4:33:38 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
QualiT posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
QualiT posted...
..... but if there wasnt crap in the game to begin with, then no-one could abuse it......

?

It being there doesn't mean you have to use it. Players choose to use stupid puss tactics like headglitching.

Yes, why on earth would someone put themselves at an advantage to win a gunfight, silly them....

But really, this post is so salty its delicious.

There is an old expression which applies here "dont hate the player, hate the game"

Bad players use "noob tactics" because they lack skill, good players find a way to adapt and beat it, instead of calling it cheap, OP, or "BS".

In the interest of fair and balanced play, tactics like that should not be used. If all anyone did is sit in a headglitch spot, no matches would progress at all. The team that does use it has a huge to the point of broken advantage against the aggressors. It's bull****.

Now I know you're awful and you need your headglitch with suppressed PDW or whatever other crutch you use, but try and be objective.

I am being objective.

There is nothign wrong with any tactic in the game, since they are all beatable.

Someone headglitching? use an LMG with FMJ and shoot straight through it, or flank him, throw a stun/ throw an explosive, throw smoke!
Someone using a PDW? keep him at range with an AR/LMG or get in close with a shotgun.
Target finder? use cold blooded

Balanced play will never exist on Black ops 2, or any game, bad players will cry about whatever they feel is OP because they are bad players, and instead of adapting and beating a strategy, they just give up and claim its "OP".
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#23CammyApplePosted 2/12/2013 4:47:48 PM
QualiT posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
QualiT posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
QualiT posted...
..... but if there wasnt crap in the game to begin with, then no-one could abuse it......

?

It being there doesn't mean you have to use it. Players choose to use stupid puss tactics like headglitching.

Yes, why on earth would someone put themselves at an advantage to win a gunfight, silly them....

But really, this post is so salty its delicious.

There is an old expression which applies here "dont hate the player, hate the game"

Bad players use "noob tactics" because they lack skill, good players find a way to adapt and beat it, instead of calling it cheap, OP, or "BS".

In the interest of fair and balanced play, tactics like that should not be used. If all anyone did is sit in a headglitch spot, no matches would progress at all. The team that does use it has a huge to the point of broken advantage against the aggressors. It's bull****.

Now I know you're awful and you need your headglitch with suppressed PDW or whatever other crutch you use, but try and be objective.

I am being objective.

There is nothign wrong with any tactic in the game, since they are all beatable.

Someone headglitching? use an LMG with FMJ and shoot straight through it, or flank him, throw a stun/ throw an explosive, throw smoke!
Someone using a PDW? keep him at range with an AR/LMG or get in close with a shotgun.
Target finder? use cold blooded

Balanced play will never exist on Black ops 2, or any game, bad players will cry about whatever they feel is OP because they are bad players, and instead of adapting and beating a strategy, they just give up and claim its "OP".

The problem is that people don't want to change their play style to over come what can beat them. They want others to not use those tactics.

Instead of trying to be a better player it's just easier to say someone else is bad.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#24duericPosted 2/12/2013 4:49:21 PM
This should seriously be stickied. I agree 100000%.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member