I hate camping (seriously)

#11BrostachePosted 2/11/2013 9:42:14 PM
Nate545 posted...
Can't people just play the game the way they want to?

well that's the problem they cant.. Because camping gives a massive advantage, if you want high score streaks and a high KDR, you are almost forced to camp at least somewhat during a game.

if camping were balanced and gave no advantage... Then yes everyone could just play the way they want to.

I hate camping, but I always have to choose between rushing and having fun or playing campy and doing well.
#12georgiaboy11Posted 2/11/2013 9:43:59 PM
John_Marsten posted...
I cannot stand camping and campers.

I can agree there.. why would I want to sleep outside in the wilderness, when I have a nice bed. I've only went twice. I didn't like it. I won't do it again.

#iblogbro!
---
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?
#13CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/11/2013 11:57:40 PM
John_Marsten posted...
I cannot stand camping and campers.

I can agree there.. why would I want to sleep outside in the wilderness, when I have a nice bed. I've only went twice. I didn't like it. I won't do it again.

#iblogbro!

Depends on how you are camping. If you bring minimal supplies and work on obtaining your own food it is quite fun. Though most people will just bring a camper or stay at a campground and call it camping. That is just a joke.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#14Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/11/2013 11:59:08 PM
I like sitting back in one of the hotzones on the map with some shock charges and betties set up. Then I just sit there with a MK48 with dualband/silencer and just pick off the people that keep running over there even though they know I am there.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#15slaveanselmoPosted 2/11/2013 11:59:29 PM
Nate545 posted...
It's hard to run around with LMG though?

Don't run so much as amble.. I did it all the way to Diamond.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#16Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/12/2013 12:37:36 AM
I feel your pain, TC.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#17chessmyantidrugPosted 2/12/2013 12:38:44 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't think he's serious?