Would you rather be a casual player or a competitive player?

#1BaseballtitanPosted 2/11/2013 8:36:22 PM
Honest answers please. I was a casual player in Mw2 and I think that's why I really loved the game. When I try to do well and I can't for whatever reason, I just get mad and I don't have fun. I really had a better time when I didn't care about what my statistics were, but I can't stand being looked down upon by other players so I try to keep my stats up.

In my opinion, I would rather be a casual.

Is my flame shield necessary?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/11/2013 8:36:58 PM
One can still be casual without being awful. I think you should specify your definitions of each.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3elchris79Posted 2/11/2013 8:39:53 PM
I can't be either homie,it's too. Hard being a pro like xjawz, with all these ugly hoes bouncing up and down on top of me... How could I concentrate???
#4Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:40:02 PM
By casual I mean not caring about how well you do. I had like a 1.4 KD in Mw2 and I couldn't have cared less about it, I just played to have fun.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
#5HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/11/2013 8:48:17 PM
Casual.
As someone on this board said "The worst thing I've ever done on CoD, was get skill.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#6supercoolisaacPosted 2/11/2013 8:51:53 PM
ya feel me
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#7ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/11/2013 8:53:09 PM
I'd rather be a casual. I mean, in general I am, but I will admit there are certain times where I won't be enjoying myself because I'm not doing as well as I could. But for the most part I manage to have fun regardless of how well I'm doing.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#8Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:30:09 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Casual.
As someone on this board said "The worst thing I've ever done on CoD, was get skill.

QFT
---
#9Mumble_Posted 2/12/2013 8:33:58 PM
I reminiscence the days where I was a nub going 7-14.
---
HELLO!!!
#10HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/12/2013 8:34:47 PM
Mumble_ posted...
I reminiscence the days where I was a nub going 7-14.

HAVING FUN. If I was negative 7 today, it would not be fun.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.