Would you rather be a casual player or a competitive player?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Would you rather be a casual player or a competitive player?
3 years ago#1
Honest answers please. I was a casual player in Mw2 and I think that's why I really loved the game. When I try to do well and I can't for whatever reason, I just get mad and I don't have fun. I really had a better time when I didn't care about what my statistics were, but I can't stand being looked down upon by other players so I try to keep my stats up.

In my opinion, I would rather be a casual.

Is my flame shield necessary?
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
3 years ago#2
One can still be casual without being awful. I think you should specify your definitions of each.
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
3 years ago#3
I can't be either homie,it's too. Hard being a pro like xjawz, with all these ugly hoes bouncing up and down on top of me... How could I concentrate???
3 years ago#4
By casual I mean not caring about how well you do. I had like a 1.4 KD in Mw2 and I couldn't have cared less about it, I just played to have fun.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
3 years ago#5
Casual.
As someone on this board said "The worst thing I've ever done on CoD, was get skill.
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
3 years ago#6
ya feel me
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
3 years ago#7
I'd rather be a casual. I mean, in general I am, but I will admit there are certain times where I won't be enjoying myself because I'm not doing as well as I could. But for the most part I manage to have fun regardless of how well I'm doing.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
3 years ago#8
HeartlessCharms posted...
Casual.
As someone on this board said "The worst thing I've ever done on CoD, was get skill.

QFT
3 years ago#9
I reminiscence the days where I was a nub going 7-14.
HELLO!!!
3 years ago#10
Mumble_ posted...
I reminiscence the days where I was a nub going 7-14.

HAVING FUN. If I was negative 7 today, it would not be fun.
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Would you rather be a casual player or a competitive player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived