TranZit is the worst Zombie map that has made Treyarch?

#11Purely_LuckPosted 2/12/2013 7:04:32 PM
Tranzit is the best Zombie map ever. Please, stfu haters.
Mad. Cause. Bad.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox
#12Skystrike70Posted 2/12/2013 7:17:37 PM
I absolutely hate the lava and crawler-things. I started this as my first COD game, and I had no clue why the lava was there. It made no sense to me. Eventually I came to understand through this board, the lava was a result of actions in a previous COD, but at first I was like "What the heck ...?" and then " HOLY **** THATS ****ING LAVA!"

Crawler-thingies just suck. Lava and beings you cannot see untill it's ontop of you, are hard to kill without galvaknuckles, spawns in the impenetrable fog, and scare the crap outta new guys like me the first time, have no place in an otherwise awesome Zombies map.

Where did the lava even come from? Lava is located pretty deep under the Earth and I didn't see any pits in the maps deep enough to draw lava....
---
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
#13jimrichardsPosted 2/12/2013 7:39:10 PM
TranZit is a game mode, but I'll assume you mean Green Run. I don't think it's bad, just incredibly time consuming. The lava and Denizens are easy enough to handle (before they get on your head, they are a one hit kill; just do a 180 when you hear the scream and pop a single cap in them), but the sheer distance between all the different locations and the lack of weapons in Town makes it plain annoying.

I much prefer to play on the smaller subsections than the whole map. But I still prefer Green Run to crap like Shi no Numa and Verrukt.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#14Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/12/2013 7:41:19 PM
Skystrike70 posted...
I absolutely hate the lava and crawler-things. I started this as my first COD game, and I had no clue why the lava was there. It made no sense to me. Eventually I came to understand through this board, the lava was a result of actions in a previous COD, but at first I was like "What the heck ...?" and then " HOLY **** THATS ****ING LAVA!"

Crawler-thingies just suck. Lava and beings you cannot see untill it's ontop of you, are hard to kill without galvaknuckles, spawns in the impenetrable fog, and scare the crap outta new guys like me the first time, have no place in an otherwise awesome Zombies map.

Where did the lava even come from? Lava is located pretty deep under the Earth and I didn't see any pits in the maps deep enough to draw lava....

You nuke the Earth during the Moon map in Black Ops 1 zombies. Therefore, lava.

The Crawlers run and fly through the air, you can turn around and either 2 shot them with the knife, shoot them, or one shot with Bowie/galv. Either way, they're very easy to keep off your face/slow your travel.
#15Donuts_R_GoodPosted 2/12/2013 7:42:23 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Shi no numa takes that title.

I will cut you.

Verruckt is the clear winner of the "worst zombies map" title.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#16Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/12/2013 7:46:52 PM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Shi no numa takes that title.

I will cut you.

Verruckt is the clear winner of the "worst zombies map" title.

lol I just hate the setting of it.
#17IchibqnBriqnPosted 2/12/2013 8:44:47 PM
Nacht der Untoten.
---
The power within.
#18BlackOps06Posted 2/12/2013 8:49:49 PM
Yeah, I'd say it's the worst. It dad potential, but it simply took too long to do anything when compared to past maps. Walking across a huge map just to find the box, or get a perk, or Pack a Punch simply isn't fun. Oh, and many of the buildables sucked, including the incredibly disappointing Jet Gun. Thankfully, Die Rise fixed some of the biggest issues TranZit had.