Which Youtuber is to Blame for the Dual Wield B23Rs?

#21NevestPosted 2/12/2013 2:50:43 AM
I run them as my secondary w/ the shield. I swap between two classes with those and the dual executioners.

Then one of the group I play with wanted to do pistols only, so I set up a quick class with dual B23R and had an absolute blast with it. It's now my go to class for fun times in dom.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/Nevest356/1dollagifas.gif http://img.imgcake.com/abedgifyn.gif ---GT: Serevarno
#22SpinalsniperPosted 2/12/2013 3:31:59 AM
I had a friend tell me to try them out. Normally I prefer to use the long barrel or tacknife with it, but I must say using two is really nice. I wish I had tried them out before.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#23RapaleemanPosted 2/12/2013 4:05:56 AM
You are probably seeing them now since more people have unlocked the dual wield attachment after the double weapon XP.

Not sure about youtube people but dual kap40s are a great secondary for a sniper class (they are built into the default class). They are essentially the akimbo Skorpians from BO1 with a slightly smaller magazine but faster ROF. It's no surpirse they are popular.

The B23Rs are just as good. Even more so since they are easier to control. With that said, I hardly ever see them. Usually it is just me running them with someone picking them up off my dead body after I die due to the game spawning a third guy right up my rear. I use them since they are easier to spary from the hip when I miss a shot or get the unfortunate hit marker with the Ballista.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#24shadowsofdawnPosted 2/12/2013 5:58:58 AM
I noticed this last night too. Those things are really damn powerful. Not to mention combined with lightweight they move as fast as superman lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#25ReTouchablePosted 2/12/2013 7:13:49 AM
I don't understand why they added Akimbo/Dual-wield to the game at all. Wasn't the FMG9 akimbo from MW3 not a sign that it was an attachment that should have been removed from the game?
#26VrrestoPosted 2/12/2013 7:30:23 AM
Let's just remove everything fun from the game.
#27KerchakPosted 2/12/2013 8:24:45 AM
I've always liked using Pistols. I couldn't wait to get Diamond Camo on them just so I could Dual Wield.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#28Jumpman_8891Posted 2/12/2013 8:25:45 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
LOL xcal probably

mebe his gf used them in a video if ya know what i mean

You're mistaking Xcal with Xjaws. Different people.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#29ICantNameGudPosted 2/12/2013 8:28:01 AM
They really aren't that amazing now that steady aim is an attachment. I've used them, a single pistol or decent primary is a better choice.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi