So after 1300+ kills with the AN94

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/11/2013 10:23:48 PM
I just now finished the 100 headshot challenge. Now I can finally start working on the other stuff so I can get gold -__-
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#2Telvanni_guardPosted 2/11/2013 10:35:46 PM
Enjoy being stuck at 8 Bloodthirsties for 10 games in a row and having consistently bad things happen to keep it that way for another 3.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#3slaveanselmoPosted 2/11/2013 10:43:01 PM
I was max prestiged and golden by 1325. Took a bit to get used to that gun. Frustrated me so, that I made a thread about it being a huge turd and got flamed so hard by everyone on this damn board.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#4KabtheMentatPosted 2/11/2013 11:02:58 PM
I was max prestiged and golden by 1325. Took a bit to get used to that gun. Frustrated me so, that I made a thread about it being a huge turd and got flamed so hard by everyone on this damn board.

As well you should have. It's the best AR.

Hardest part to get gold is the 100 headshots. Everything else is super easy.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 2/11/2013 11:07:37 PM
Ehhh, I don't know about best. And that is all the debate you'll get out of me about it.
---
#6ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:44:36 PM
slaveanselmo posted...

It's not that I think the gun is bad. It's my favorite AR...I just suck at getting headshots. It's the same with all my weapons...I average less than one headshot per 10 kills with almost every gun I use besides snipers.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#7chessmyantidrugPosted 2/11/2013 11:52:31 PM
I just finished getting the SMR gold yesterday to get diamond on my assault rifles. After I max that weapon out, I'll never have to use it again. It's the only assault rifle with which I have fewer than 1500 kills at the moment.
#8Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/11/2013 11:53:47 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

SWAT is best AR.... unless there is a minuscule amount of lag then in varies.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#9slaveanselmoPosted 2/11/2013 11:56:58 PM
Love the SWAT. Getting it to max level right now. Then the MTAR then . I don't know.. Gold either Shotguns or Pistols or Snipers.
---
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 2/12/2013 12:17:15 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

SWAT is best AR.... unless there is a minuscule amount of lag then in varies.

The SWAT-556 is capable of being the best AR, but I still give the nod to the AN-94. It's better in CQC and doesn't kill slower until you need five shots to kill, which doesn't happen for a rather long distance. I also prefer the FAL OSW over the SWAT-556 since it's a two- or three-shot kill with no recoil semi-auto.