So after 1300+ kills with the AN94

#11Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/12/2013 12:24:11 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
I was max prestiged and golden by 1325. Took a bit to get used to that gun. Frustrated me so, that I made a thread about it being a huge turd and got flamed so hard by everyone on this damn board.

As well you should have. It's the best AR.

Hardest part to get gold is the 100 headshots. Everything else is super easy.

SWAT is best AR.... unless there is a minuscule amount of lag then in varies.

The SWAT-556 is capable of being the best AR, but I still give the nod to the AN-94. It's better in CQC and doesn't kill slower until you need five shots to kill, which doesn't happen for a rather long distance. I also prefer the FAL OSW over the SWAT-556 since it's a two- or three-shot kill with no recoil semi-auto.

I would almost argue with that if it wasn't for the fact that the game can be rather inconsistent with wether or not the 'bullets' from the guns will register which usually makes the full auto guns the better ones.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#12Foxx3kPosted 2/12/2013 12:26:58 AM
I thought SCAR-H had same TTK as AN94 but with better sights and "large" penetration instead of medium. Am I wrong?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13whatupeveryonehPosted 2/12/2013 12:29:26 AM
you're all wrong
fal is the best ar and gun in the game
#14chessmyantidrugPosted 2/12/2013 12:35:21 AM
I would almost argue with that if it wasn't for the fact that the game can be rather inconsistent with wether or not the 'bullets' from the guns will register which usually makes the full auto guns the better ones.

If the SWAT-556 ever has a shorter burst delay, it will far and away be the best assault rifle in the game. That's really the only thing holding it back.

Foxx3k posted...
I thought SCAR-H had same TTK as AN94 but with better sights and "large" penetration instead of medium. Am I wrong?

No, the AN-94 kills quicker up close because the first two rounds come out quicker. The AN-94 kills quicker until it needs five shots to kill, in which case the SCAR-H statistically kills quicker, but recoil ruins everything. Either recoil on the SCAR-H needs to be reduced or the effect the grip has on recoil needs to be increased.
#15Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/12/2013 12:44:55 AM(edited)

If the SWAT-556 ever has a shorter burst delay, it will far and away be the best assault rifle in the game. That's really the only thing holding it back.

Foxx3k posted...

No, the AN-94 kills quicker up close because the first two rounds come out quicker. The AN-94 kills quicker until it needs five shots to kill, in which case the SCAR-H statistically kills quicker, but recoil ruins everything. Either recoil on the SCAR-H needs to be reduced or the effect the grip has on recoil needs to be increased.

It's weird though as I find the SWAT does better than the M8A1, even though A1 has a shorter burst delay.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#16GreatKiraLordPosted 2/12/2013 12:53:15 AM
FAL>AN-94~M8A1
#17chessmyantidrugPosted 2/12/2013 12:53:45 AM

It's weird though as I find the SWAT does better than the M48A1, even though A1 has a shorter burst delay.

The thing I dislike most about the M8A1 is magazine capacity. You only have eight bursts and will rarely kill someone with one burst. You probably don't kill anymore with one burst more often with the SWAT-556, but you have two more bursts in each magazine. You also have to remember that by the time the M8A1 requires five shots to kill someone, the SWAT-556 still needs just three shots to hit. This is part of what makes the M8A1 so inconsistent.
#18wehomiesPosted 2/12/2013 12:59:58 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
FAL>AN-94~M8A1

this
and gol fal bro
#19The_BrigPosted 2/12/2013 3:06:22 AM
Dont know about semi's, dont play them enough.
But IMO MTAR is the best full auto AR, great sights, very manageable recoil and decent CQC makes it my my standard try hard gun.
Might be me, but I do better with the Scar then I do with the AN94. Throw a silencer on it, then everything seems to fall in place. I found that the vertical recoil is more often then not an easy headshot, combined with great range its king at mid range and does well on long range. Only CQC is poop.