Pizza camo?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I was in Gamestop earlier to buy a strategy guide for Black Ops 2, and the gentleman at the counter informed me that he had received a memo from his manager regarding a pizza themed camouflage that Treyarch plan on including in their next DLC release. The aforementioned camouflage will give your weapon a pizza themed look with pepperoni and other various pizza toppings painted over an off-white tone. Can anyone confirm this rumor?
3 years ago#2
I would be ok with this.
3 years ago#3
Yea i can confirm I like Pizza.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
3 years ago#4
It's that the alternative to "Crystal" camo?
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
3 years ago#5
I'd rather find it better if it was some neon rainbow colored one. Just so I can use it and tick people off by just having it.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
3 years ago#6
Pizza camo would be cool!
Retail Games Completed-45
3 years ago#7
Yeah, I don't know why they haven't added all sorts of weird camos. Pizza ammo would be cool. Along those same lines, I'd like one that looked like turtle shells. Money camo would be pretty cool. Blow it and do weird **** like Army of Two. Pimp that **** out with rubies, sapphires, etc.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
3 years ago#8
Spongebob camo or bust
Xboxlive: Bruta1 Karnag3
3 years ago#9
I like that turtle shell idea. How about bar-code camo? Or country themed camo? Like the Japan Rising Sun or a blue/yellow/green Brazil themed camo for example. How about branded camos like Red Bull or Coca-Cola? How about bananas?
3 years ago#10
TC must be confusing CoD with Gotham City Imposters. GCI had a pizza camo. As well as a Dinosaurs camo.
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived