ITT I rank the score streaks from best to worst

#21drill beesPosted 2/12/2013 1:33:05 PM
It's not a matter of if it can be destroyed or not but how easy it is to seek and destroy. AGR's are pretty much a non factor if you're playing against people who are using Emp nades or C4 as they'd be able to take it out immediately after it gets out of the crate
---
Nintendo Network ID: db-132
Incorrectly used terms start to lose their original meaning.
#22KazamaKojinraiPosted 2/12/2013 2:43:42 PM
I agree with your list aside that the EMP is ranked too high; the EMP in this game is almost useless, and it's too hard to get for what little it does. The EMP in MW3 was a lot better frankly.
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc
#23puzzlefitePosted 2/12/2013 3:25:42 PM
Slightly off topic, but does EMP stop the Lightning Strike if you're quick?
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#24supercoolisaacPosted 2/12/2013 3:26:12 PM
puzzlefite posted...
Slightly off topic, but does EMP stop the Lightning Strike if you're quick?

yep
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#25Gengar_OUPosted 2/12/2013 3:46:41 PM
lol uav not at top
joke list
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
#26chessmyantidrugPosted 2/12/2013 3:59:42 PM
hyperpowder posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
hyperpowder posted...
The LS and Hellstorm have a set number of kills, meaning you will never get more than 6 kills(unless you're playing ground war/ get a extra spawn kill) an AGR has the possibility of getting 50 kills in a match, unlikely yeah but just that possibility makes it better than the LS. The reason the same can't be said about the hellstorm is because it is less useful compared to the hunterkiller. The hunter killer being faster then the hellstorm alone makes it better, plus it cost less, it can get the same amount of kills as the hs, and can be used indoors.

Yes there are those odd games that even though you're beasting the enemy is calling scorstreaks rather it be because you have bad teammates or the enemy is playing the objective. But those rare games don't justify running the CUAV or EMP all the time. An emp can stop someones scorestreak, so can my gun,grenade, stealth chopper,agr, lightning strike,etc.

Actually you're convincing me that the emp should be lower.

I've never seen an AGR get more than maybe three or four kills. That's probably because my EMP grenades take them out too easily. The most kills I've ever seen from a Hunter Killer is three and those are few and far between. You're going to average less than a kill per Hunter Killer used. As for the Hellstorm Missile, you're practically guaranteed a kill, sometimes more.

Your argument that Hunter Killer is cheaper than Hellstorm Missile still doesn't make sense. Lightning Strike is cheaper than AGR and can't be stopped, yet you have AGR ranked higher. With that logic, Dragonfire should be ranked a lot closer to AGR.

In Ground War Domination, it makes too much sense to run VSAT and EMP in conjunction with each other. I would run Lightning Strike as well to protect the flags. All an AGR will do is feed the other team points.

You need to re-read what i post, HK being lower in points is one plus not the only plus that makes it better than HS. I acknowledge that one of the pluses the LS has over AGR is that it is lower in points but that is the only plus.

The AGR can do what the LS can do and more, that is why it is better. Can it be destroyed? Yes, just like every score streak can by, doesn't make it bad.

As for the HS I'm not even going to discuss it further, that score streak is so beyond garbage i'm baffled anybody defends it.

I read what you posted. Here's an outline of what you said:

AGR > Lightning Strike because of kill potential
Hunter Killer > Hellstorm Missile because of score requirement

You can't have it one way and not the other. Like I already said, I've never seen an AGR get more than three kills; I've seen several Lightning Strikes get three or more kills. I've seen Hellstorm Missiles get two or more kills a lot more often than I've seen a Hunter Killer get two or more kills. The only scorestreak worse than Hunter Killer is RC-XD.
#27hyperpowder(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:40:06 AM
hyperpowder posted...
hyperpowder posted...
The LS and Hellstorm have a set number of kills, meaning you will never get more than 6 kills(unless you're playing ground war/ get a extra spawn kill) an AGR has the possibility of getting 50 kills in a match, unlikely yeah but just that possibility makes it better than the LS. The reason the same can't be said about the hellstorm is because it is less useful compared to the hunterkiller. The hunter killer being faster then the hellstorm alone makes it better, plus it cost less, it can get the same amount of kills as the hs, and can be used indoors.

Yes there are those odd games that even though you're beasting the enemy is calling scorstreaks rather it be because you have bad teammates or the enemy is playing the objective. But those rare games don't justify running the CUAV or EMP all the time. An emp can stop someones scorestreak, so can my gun,grenade, stealth chopper,agr, lightning strike,etc.

Actually you're convincing me that the emp should be lower.

I've never seen an AGR get more than maybe three or four kills. That's probably because my EMP grenades take them out too easily. The most kills I've ever seen from a Hunter Killer is three and those are few and far between. You're going to average less than a kill per Hunter Killer used. As for the Hellstorm Missile, you're practically guaranteed a kill, sometimes more.

Your argument that Hunter Killer is cheaper than Hellstorm Missile still doesn't make sense. Lightning Strike is cheaper than AGR and can't be stopped, yet you have AGR ranked higher. With that logic, Dragonfire should be ranked a lot closer to AGR.

In Ground War Domination, it makes too much sense to run VSAT and EMP in conjunction with each other. I would run Lightning Strike as well to protect the flags. All an AGR will do is feed the other team points.

You need to re-read what i post, HK being lower in points is one plus not the only plus that makes it better than HS. I acknowledge that one of the pluses the LS has over AGR is that it is lower in points but that is the only plus.

The AGR can do what the LS can do and more, that is why it is better. Can it be destroyed? Yes, just like every score streak can by, doesn't make it bad.

As for the HS I'm not even going to discuss it further, that score streak is so beyond garbage i'm baffled anybody defends it.

I read what you posted. Here's an outline of what you said:

AGR > Lightning Strike because of kill potential
Hunter Killer > Hellstorm Missile because of score requirement

You can't have it one way and not the other. Like I already said, I've never seen an AGR get more than three kills; I've seen several Lightning Strikes get three or more kills. I've seen Hellstorm Missiles get two or more kills a lot more often than I've seen a Hunter Killer get two or more kills. The only scorestreak worse than Hunter Killer is RC-XD.

what is your point? I've also seen lightning strikes and Hellstorm missles get no kills.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#28hyperpowder(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:12:30 AM
Checking my score streaks used:
LS- 1697 uses 2828 kills under 2 kills each use
AGR-599 uses 1347 kills over 2 kills each use

So not only does the AGR average more kills it also has more uses compared to LS. Obviously better

VSAT-362 uses 1798 assist I'm pretty sure that's not including my kills which is a crazy number
Lodestar- 93 uses 989 kills averaging over 10 kills each use, that is also a crazy number

that really is a toss up, i probably would give the edge to the VSAT.

HK-490 uses 322 kills
HS-31 uses 28 kills

I'm just going to say both are about the same amount of garbage. But the HK still has far more uses and is cheaper
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg